What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Rebelling and maybe getting banned 

Hopefully just banned from a sim, if you ask me an SL in which you have never been banned from a sim is to boring to even log on for.

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

Waiting for the green light - with :ph34r:stranger.
He looks like he has dropped straight from RL to SL. He forgot to wear an avatar, I think. :PxD

I think that my head is still too small compared to his head.  :/

No, I think proportionately your head looks fine, excellent even:D  But, the guy standing next to you looks scary real!  You did not photo shop a real life picture did you!?

1 hour ago, Jameson2001 said:

No, I think proportionately your head looks fine, excellent even:D  But, the guy standing next to you looks scary real!  You did not photo shop a real life picture did you!?

No, I didn't Photoshop real man picture into my snapshot. The "guy" standing there was actually a statue. xD
Very realistically human looking anyway. Well done.

In that place they have other human statues too.
This is the exact location where that male statue is: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kawa/237/137/22

PS. It would be cool to have that statue man as an avatar. To scare people. :o:S

Edited by Coby Foden

20 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I think that my head is still too small compared to his head.  :/

Don't compare to him.  You need to be within your own proportions.

I copied your pic above and measured your head in pixels and then compared that to your over all height. You body (minus the shoes) is 6.88 heads tall.  The shoulder width is 1.815 heads wide.  Perfect proportions depend on who you ask but in general are around 7 heads tall  and 2 heads wide.  So by my estimations (I mean, where exactly is the top of the head underneath the hair?) your head could be just a tiny bit smaller but is still well within the normal range.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2018 at 3:16 PM, Skell Dagger said:

working on remodelling our own store locations using some of the items I bought. We've been wanting to reduce the size down for ages

That looks great. I downsized this month after some years too as I felt the quarter sim was waaaay to much and it felt more like a box store than something friendly. So I hope you end up very happy with your redo!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.