What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Catrie said:

I saw someone, at a fair, that had over 250k complexity.  It was insane.  Like why do that to you and everyone around you? :P  

tbf when I was changing yesterday I was bald and naked, Lara and system head - 90k...so no skin fair for me unless I completely alpha out ... I´ll try to see if that´s really necessary but yeah ...I tend to go to such events in decent clothes as jeans and t-shirt... I used to go in a bikini or just tape but...yeahhhhh not that scandily anymore.... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Talli - When is that show?

This Sunday, probably at 1PM SL time, though they haven't sent out the official announcement but that is the usual times for the openings, the show will run about a month though so anyone who can't get there fr the opening can still see the show. I won,'t be able to make the opening either, since I will be of of town at my Mom's this weekend. Hopefully I will get the opening details and I can post them before I leave town.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

tbf when I was changing yesterday I was bald and naked, Lara and system head - 90k..

That sounds like something was still attached.  I don't have a mesh head yet and I'm pretty sure that when it is just my Lara body, my CI can't be more than 15-20k.  My CI when I logged out last night was right around 25k and I had on applier leggings, mesh sweater, mesh hair, and mesh boots. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That sounds like something was still attached.  I don't have a mesh head yet and I'm pretty sure that when it is just my Lara body, my CI can't be more than 15-20k.  My CI when I logged out last night was right around 25k and I had on applier leggings, mesh sweater, mesh hair, and mesh boots. 

meh yeah guess so but tbh there´s a point where I stop giving a sh... I mean.. me... theres ...lashes and my lipstick and my tattoo applier... if THAT´s so much well then I´m heavily CI  I guess xD Too lazy to deal with that sh right now ...or any... I´ll figure the 2 new 7DS shades out soon enough xD

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I agree, with my Lara body, mesh head, and fully dressed, I can still come in around 85,000

7 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

meh yeah guess so but tbh there´s a point where I stop giving a sh... I mean.. me... theres ...lashes and my lipstick and my tattoo applier... if THAT´s so much well then I´m heavily CI  I guess xD Too lazy to deal with that sh right now ...or any... I´ll figure the 2 new 7DS shades out soon enough xD

Ahhh - possibly the lashes, depending on when they were made and by whom.  I found a pair in my inventory that shot my CI up tons - probably because of the alpha textures in them.

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ahhh - possibly the lashes, depending on when they were made and by whom.  I found a pair in my inventory that shot my CI up tons - probably because of the alpha textures in them.

guess so... meh... they´ll stay on... idc... xD maybe if one day I find a mesh head setting that doesn´t give me the sickies and heartburn... xD but till then...yep ^^~100ish it is for me^^ they´ve been a pain to edit as it is - not doing that again  as I´m researching these effing heads so it wouldn´t be for long anyways... xD choose your  tasks I guess

Edited by Akasha Sternberg

Shopping for poses (as if I need any more).  BellePoses has all of their non-Bento ones on sale for 50% off through the 18th.  Most of the fat packs are running L$35-50, but I found a few for L$5 for 6 poses each.

5aa85d07a614d_PoseShopping.thumb.jpg.dd3001924b732f2988c91173717144ad.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, RisingGrace said:

to be honest since I am only 2 months on SL well I am learning everything I can about SL only found the forums today and spent time reading so been reading everyone's comments and been laughing my ass off since i found the forum

Welcome to SL and the Forums (where the cool kids live) 

:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I am full mesh even though I am only 2 months thanks to very nice people teaching me how to even put them on and use them but my complexity can get high depending on what I have I am still having to learn how to lower it but just the head and body mesh alone and hair raises me but then like I said I am new so still learning the ropes don't listen to me hahahahaha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.