• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

23rd of March is the anniversary of the day we decided to become a couple. Every year on this day we repeat what we did that first day which was jump off the moon 

So here we are again at Inspire Space before the jump 

ETA  This is our 9th anniversary jump.  

5ab545c8483c6_InspireSpace_001.png.6adf5e832a71b81e634b6271d550f2fd.png5ab545c970ee5_InspireSpace_006.png.3c19394eea64b1641482aa49e6aea496.png

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 12
34 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

23rd of March is the anniversary of the day we decided to become a couple. Ever year on this day we repeat what we did that first day which was jump off the moon 

So here we are again at Inspire Space before the jump 

5ab545c8483c6_InspireSpace_001.png.6adf5e832a71b81e634b6271d550f2fd.png5ab545c970ee5_InspireSpace_006.png.3c19394eea64b1641482aa49e6aea496.png

Happy anniversary.  What a wonderful tradition!

• Like 3
Just now, SAULGOODiE said:

BLUSH RESPONSE, a new Art Gallery and Club! This is taken from the locations ABOUT: 

▹ CLUB, GALLERY, REFUGE
Art: immersive, 3D, 2D.  
Music: Post-punk, *wave, indie, 80s, ambient, beyond

Oh, I might have to pop in there between timezones later..

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Spent all day watching an amazing event in American history. Mind blowing!

Let's hope something comes of it. I fear there's not sufficient organization behind the marches to keep momentum through a few election cycles, which will be necessary to cull the dead wood.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:
15 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

I think it is something completely new and organic. All due to the connectivity. 

I hope you're right, but Occupy Wall Street enjoyed the same connectivity... and died.

Pamela, I presume you saw Emma Gonzalez deliver minutes of blistering silence during her 6:20 speech in Washington yesterday. I have been encouraging all the young people I know to think about the future they want, and if they are old enough, to vote for it. I've also explained to them that their future is not my future, or their parent's or grandparent's. And so they should expect differences of opinion, but understand that no voters will live longer with the repercussions of a vote than they.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Pamela, I presume you saw Emma Gonzalez deliver minutes of blistering silence during her 6:20 speech in Washington yesterday. I have been encouraging all the young people I know to think about the future they want, and if they are old enough, to vote for it. I've also explained to them that their future is not my future, or their parent's or grandparent's. And so they should expect differences of opinion, but understand that no voters will live longer with the repercussions of a vote than they.

Yes, I saw. Cried through the whole March.

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 2