What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23rd of March is the anniversary of the day we decided to become a couple. Every year on this day we repeat what we did that first day which was jump off the moon 

So here we are again at Inspire Space before the jump 

ETA  This is our 9th anniversary jump.  

5ab545c8483c6_InspireSpace_001.png.6adf5e832a71b81e634b6271d550f2fd.png5ab545c970ee5_InspireSpace_006.png.3c19394eea64b1641482aa49e6aea496.png

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 12

34 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

23rd of March is the anniversary of the day we decided to become a couple. Ever year on this day we repeat what we did that first day which was jump off the moon 

So here we are again at Inspire Space before the jump 

5ab545c8483c6_InspireSpace_001.png.6adf5e832a71b81e634b6271d550f2fd.png5ab545c970ee5_InspireSpace_006.png.3c19394eea64b1641482aa49e6aea496.png

Happy anniversary.  What a wonderful tradition!

• Like 3

Just now, SAULGOODiE said:

BLUSH RESPONSE, a new Art Gallery and Club! This is taken from the locations ABOUT: 

▹ CLUB, GALLERY, REFUGE
Art: immersive, 3D, 2D.  
Music: Post-punk, *wave, indie, 80s, ambient, beyond

Oh, I might have to pop in there between timezones later..

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:
15 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

I think it is something completely new and organic. All due to the connectivity. 

I hope you're right, but Occupy Wall Street enjoyed the same connectivity... and died.

Pamela, I presume you saw Emma Gonzalez deliver minutes of blistering silence during her 6:20 speech in Washington yesterday. I have been encouraging all the young people I know to think about the future they want, and if they are old enough, to vote for it. I've also explained to them that their future is not my future, or their parent's or grandparent's. And so they should expect differences of opinion, but understand that no voters will live longer with the repercussions of a vote than they.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Pamela, I presume you saw Emma Gonzalez deliver minutes of blistering silence during her 6:20 speech in Washington yesterday. I have been encouraging all the young people I know to think about the future they want, and if they are old enough, to vote for it. I've also explained to them that their future is not my future, or their parent's or grandparent's. And so they should expect differences of opinion, but understand that no voters will live longer with the repercussions of a vote than they.

Yes, I saw. Cried through the whole March.

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.