What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I love doing that.  I hadn't really explored before, but now I love finding new places to take a ton of pics. :P  

I got a random IM this morning from a girl who asked me to check out her sim, very glad I did, lots of potential for great pictures, and the maturity rating means I have the freedom to wear whatever I want, or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I got a random IM this morning from a girl who asked me to check out her sim, very glad I did, lots of potential for great pictures, and the maturity rating means I have the freedom to wear whatever I want, or not.

that's pretty cool. :) It's always nice to go somewhere and be able to wear what you choose, instead of what fits the maturity rating.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I got a random IM yesterday from someone who likes my forum posts.

2 days before that, someone from here TP’d to my house while I was there (because I had posted coordinates for a funny post), and we became friends.

I’m finding that the Forums give you a social outlet that seems missing in SL itself.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You should have sent them a list of everything they are wearing, with a smiley face of course.

I once did exactly that to one woman who was wearing those horrible "anti-inspect-shields". She got extremely angry at me telling that me I'm a very bad person using some copybot viewer. Even when I explained to her how things are she still hold the belief that the shield actually works, unless you are not using copybot viewer. And more, she said: "My friends told me that the shield does work. I do trust what my friends tell me, I don't believe at all what you say! You're griefer, that's all!"

Hmm... ¬¬

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

I once did exactly that to one woman who was wearing those horrible "anti-inspect-shields". She got extremely angry at me telling that me I'm a very bad person using some copybot viewer. Even when I explained to her how things are she still hold the belief that the shield actually works, unless you are not using copybot viewer. And more, she said: "My friends told me that the shield does work. I do trust what my friends tell me, I don't believe at all what you say! You're griefer, that's all!"

Hmm... ¬¬

tbf... at an earlier point in my SL I was able to tell what a person was wearing just by looking at them... to quite some degree that is... I was like ok that´s skin xy, hair z, shirt ABC,...^^

friends tried to challenge me ^^

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

:/ Watching at two avatars who have been mislead by false advertising to buy totally useless product. :(

2018-03-18_anti-inspect-shields.jpg

I've never seen those yet inworld.  Does the person wearing the shield see their avatar with the big red blob also?  I'm just trying to figure out why someone would wear one of those out to places like a club.  If they're that paranoid.... they might as well just wear one of the starter avatars whenever they leave their home. 

2 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I've never seen those yet inworld.  Does the person wearing the shield see their avatar with the big red blob also?  I'm just trying to figure out why someone would wear one of those out to places like a club.  If they're that paranoid.... they might as well just wear one of the starter avatars whenever they leave their home. 

The red blob is because she turned on 'highlight transparencies' or something like that.  Normally, the shields are invisible, but since it covers the whole body, that is what it looks like when the invisible is highlighted.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Well, let's see.  I spent the entire morning editing and photographing my current outfits, for reference. Sadly, I didn't get through everything, so I get to work on it tomorrow, as well. :P    After that, I took a break and went to visit a sim I kept meaning to visit.  Now, I'm just going through my shots from there.  

Bomeo1_006.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I've never seen those yet inworld.  Does the person wearing the shield see their avatar with the big red blob also?  

Some years back those shields were really popular i think they were more of an attempt to prevent being copy botted than inspecting what you're wearing i can remember being somewhere when i was in to hunting out midnight mania boards and a woman was wearing a shield that would announce every time it was touched

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Some years back those shields were really popular i think they were more of an attempt to prevent being copy botted than inspecting what you're wearing i can remember being somewhere when i was in to hunting out midnight mania boards and a woman was wearing a shield that would announce every time it was touched

I accidentally triggered one of those once trying to check out a gal's dress. I simply responded in chat "Oh my, so sorry, I was intending to slap you a$$".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I accidentally triggered one of those once trying to check out a gal's dress. I simply responded in chat "Oh my, so sorry, I was intending to slap you a$$".

Happens to everyone. We all could use a good pinch.

On 3/19/2018 at 7:27 AM, Coby Foden said:

:/ Watching at two avatars who have been mislead by false advertising to buy totally useless product. :(

2018-03-18_anti-inspect-shields.jpg

Why do people care to hide what they're wearing. I broadcast that info about myself any chance I get... The more shoppers I can send to my preferred merchants, the more likely they will make more 'lootz' for me to buy...

So... ya'll done need to head over to no.Match and buy her entire collection of deadlocks, then complain that there aren't enough for sale yet... then head over to Ayashi and buy all that cute anime like hair... and then complain again... :)
- Then bug 'My Animation' up for some dances... cause reasons... and... I could go on...

Today... I'm sitting AFK on an alt, trying to decide what to do.

Kind of what I do a lot of days...

I have this grand plan to build one of those 'AFK hangouts'... but I need to 'push myself over the line' and do it... yet dressing up my avatar is just more fun...

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.