What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am refining a five year old project.

I made a fairly decent Chess script many years ago - it understood standard notation, and could load a game directly from chess.com, it also had undo/redo and a few other bells and whistles, but my mesh skills back then were... non-existant to say the least, so I'd built it in prims.Snapshot_011zz.thumb.png.1de6bff351c2ae124fd2552e7ec20453.png

I've gotten the board down to 1LI, and it can be seen 200 meters away on a LOD2 viewer.

Now to work on the pieces, I think I can get those to 0.5LI each. I'm considering using use a + shaped imposter for the lowest level for those. Only 6 pieces to make thank the gods.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 6

I had some time to get on my computer before work today, but my internet was down, so I made a couple paintings from some old pictures. Now at work with access only to the forums.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Rebuilding my home and club after an unfortunate auto-return accident...

This was Club Noir when I woke up yesterday morning...

5ab1a4ee7e93e_ClubNoirwhat_001.thumb.png.f51762c8700fd603572fa4ac02cd8ac3.png

Ooops.

Ack! I was going to use it for a photo shoot soon *puts that on the back burner*

46 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ack! I was going to use it for a photo shoot soon *puts that on the back burner*

having a bad day, hope to sort some pics and stuffs out, prolly not gonna change outfits... but... I might have some questions about blogging Clover, if I may I´d hit you up inworld (NC most likely, or via PN here whatever you prefer)...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

having a bad day, hope to sort some pics and stuffs out, prolly not gonna change outfits... but... I might have some questions about blogging Clover, if I may I´d hit you up inworld (NC most likely, or via PN here whatever you prefer)...

Hugs!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

It's fine, all back to normal now!  The only thing missing is the event noticeboard outside the door, which was no-copy and got broken in the process. But once I put everything back I realised it must have been about 50 prims, so I'm kind of glad it's gone.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

It's fine, all back to normal now!  The only thing missing is the event noticeboard outside the door, which was no-copy and got broken in the process. But once I put everything back I realised it must have been about 50 prims, so I'm kind of glad it's gone.

Phew, glad it wasn't a ton of work for you and yay for extra prims!

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Either is fine. GoSpeed has me tied up tonight (not literally though, darn it!) but I will answer it as soon as I can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today after an eye appointment I “worked from home” so was able to get some SL time in! 

- Figured out Catwa AO

- Got Catwa teeth add-on, figured out how to use it, decided to use my old fangs with Catwa teeth 

- Got Catwa add-ons to try later

- Did shopping, took pics 

- Edited my original (self-made) whiskers to look more consistent with my mesh avatar (non-transparent, colored not white)

- New hairs!!!1!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Trying to find a new bento AO but I feel like my choices are limited to Vista, Voir, Tutys and Body Language and only few have curvy-friendly AOs
bBKMAcu.png

I'm curvy friendly sadly I'm not an AO, but grrrrrr

On another note I was setting up my dump home what is a dump to be fair. 

Testing Depth of Field (DoF) in Firestorm viewer.
With the settings displayed in the Phototools I just ALT cammed to the face. The face will be sharp and the background will be blurred.
Then I save the snapshot to disk at 4098 x 2427 resolution (that is about 3.4 times bigger than my SL screen area is).
As a final touch I sometimes I might adjust the colours in photo editing software.

2018-03-22_DoF-test.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.