How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I fiddled with this for over an hour and never did find a pose that shows off the outfit.  This is as close as I got before my patience ran out 🙃

2019-08-12_011.thumb.jpg.9fbdef3ef35008e3717fac5ac57c793d.jpg

I really should have worn some torn stockings with this.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

I know exactly how that feels Rhonda

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I really should have worn some torn stockings with this.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Maddy will take her propane torch to them . . . for that special "distressed" look.

(But take them off first, or it will be your avi who has the distressed look instead.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

After seeing Rhonda's and others pirate costumes I couldn't resist.  Since I spend at least half my time in SL in pirate estate I have a lot of piraty outfits.  I'm usually Amanda the navy Admiral who hunts down pirates but I have this twin sister Laura the evil pirate.

Pirate 01.png

Pirate 01 close.png

• Like 26

7 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Sara and I had some difficulties on deciding "the look of the day" today :

collab1408A.thumb.jpg.40c51a5a6aff11c8fc7d91d61e818f4e.jpg

We ended up going shopping looking like this :

bwgoth.thumb.jpg.6e31f6e7384d4e59fb414a412e3299eb.jpg

Sara and her white hair, really awesome! 👍 Her pink outfit is adorable as well. And, naturally, Angelina String looks her usual fantastc too! ❤️

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So, I freaked out a while back over a skin that Pink Fuel made of one of my fav. manga characters named Tomie and fiiiiinally just gave in to the Genus head I've been carrying around for forever. My animations sometimes get a little wonky and I don't understand, but whatevs cause I'm all fangirlied out over this skin. 💛

Unedited images just for fun. x3

(I lie, there's *one* edit...where I colored in the dress with my photo editor because of my leg glitch that I didn't feel like pulling up my HUD to try and hide. ._. )

Genus Classic.jpg

Mura_021_478_LI.jpg

• Like 29

15 hours ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

Gorgeous! Love that skin, so pretty! :)

Hi Caerolle thank you I have to admit to being addicted to skins, hair, and shoes pretty much anything we can wear really, but I will have to pay more attention to what skin I am wearing at any given time because I am unsure with this one. I think it is 7 Deadly Skins Kellie from a Powder Pack worn on my Lelutka Simone head. I make my own shape ☺️ 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

So, I freaked out a while back over a skin that Pink Fuel made of one of my fav. manga characters named Tomie and fiiiiinally just gave in to the Genus head I've been carrying around for forever. My animations sometimes get a little wonky and I don't understand, but whatevs cause I'm all fangirlied out over this skin. 💛

Unedited images just for fun. x3

(I lie, there's *one* edit...where I colored in the dress with my photo editor because of my leg glitch that I didn't feel like pulling up my HUD to try and hide. ._. )

Genus Classic.jpg

Mura_021_478_LI.jpg

Let's hope the guys falling in love with your avi now don't want to murder you too, though! :D

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sahra. I'm glad the tutorial proved useful to you. What a lovely start you've made there :)

You're very welcome! It's just the basics, really, but once people have a handle on those they can then move onto all the other bells and whistles like complex lighting, depth of field, and suchlike.

While we're at it, LOL, you wouldn't happen to know some good Photoshop filters, would you? It seems every year they put even few things in it. I got Photoshop CC 2019, and the Lighting Effects are almost criminally barren. :( So, I figured I try Lightroom; even worse: all it is capable of, it seems, is to collect photos. What a cr*pware!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Taya and I visiting Times Square to catch @Skell Dagger and @Kotelle new Broadway shows! So very exciting!!!!

Sara Time Square.jpg

It's funny to think that Times Square NY is probably the only place outside of SL where we blend right in!!! 💘

That's some mighty fancy Photoshopping there. 👍 You even managed to work in some shadows for your avis too! ❤️

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sahra Beresford said:

Hi Caerolle thank you I have to admit to being addicted to skins, hair, and shoes pretty much anything we can wear really, but I will have to pay more attention to what skin I am wearing at any given time because I am unsure with this one. I think it is 7 Deadly Skins Kellie from a Powder Pack worn on my Lelutka Simone head. I make my own shape ☺️ 

Wow, you did a great job on the shape! I love skins and make-up and hair, am more indifferent to shoes because I generally don't see them, unlike my face and hair. :)

• Like 3