How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Snapshot_2856_cr.thumb.jpg.9bafb341194296930f2c94572f3f8c13.jpg

^^ Really loving that one! ❤️ That playful pose, of course, and the unusual backdrop, with all the balloons; and the shadow on the wall. Excellent overall composition! 👍

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Awwww - I missed the lion

He  was cute

5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Sorry I missed the second BC in a row. Out of town again, so no access. *sad face. :(

It  was the first time in  a while I was ale to make it

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, VanillaLovelace said:

Wow, such a beautiful Avi you have!

And your Top and Nose-to-Ear piercing is awesome! Could you tell me the name of the shop/manufacturer of both? Thank you!

The Nose-to-Ear piercing looks a lot like my Zaara : Ayanna nosering.  I've got a couple of those with different colored stones.  The rest of the outfit looks like Zaara too. 

08112019 nosering.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, MrsSeren said:

I tried using Blackdragon but got totally and utterly confused so removed it and shall stick to doing my pictures in Firestorm; they not may be amazing buuut ya know what I have fun regardless and to me that what matters! :) 

It is a tough change over. And BD keeps changing. It does have some render controls that make for awesome images. One just has to REALLY want to use them. 

I do switch to BD for some images. If I need to reposition a hand or foot in a pose, BD has THE BEST pose control. I've tried other pose adjusters and they just haven't worked as well.

• Like 3