How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

49 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

This is absolutely gorgeous! And I love how you put that rooster picture on that easel. ❤️ Virtual reality inside virtual reality, the universe may very well collapse under that one! 😍

This was actually just a fairly quick pic, because I wanted to show off my new shorts! I usually have one of my recent pics on that easel . . . because I'm nothing if not ponderously self-referential!

The universe (and the metaverse) are probably safe for now!

51 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

As for being a 'Good Girl', let's just say I still think Zeta was right. 😁

Sure, thanks, but the point is the shorts!! Focus, people, focus! Keep your eye on the important bits!

(Although you can also admire the exposed beams in the roof, and my new work table and canvas rack if you'd like.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Donna Underall said:

Had a photo-shoot today at Nevgilde Gaard with the amazing Glen Levit.

Donna Seductive look.png

Those are indeed lovely shots! ❤️

Is it me, though, or does the aspect ratio look a bit off on these? Seems ere a 4:3 ratio, like:

aspect.jpg.8cbd57680346571c4775804b24e40657.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sure, thanks, but the point is the shorts!! Focus, people, focus! Keep your eye on the important bits!

(Although you can also admire the exposed beams in the roof, and my new work table and canvas rack if you'd like.)

Though I can surely appreciate a lovely rack, my focus on that picture is indeed on the important bit :)

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Somebody very sweet and generous, who shall remain nameless (*cough* @Rhonda Huntress *cough cough*) gifted me with a lovely new pair of shorts today, as a reward for being a "Good Girl." Virtue apparently does have its own reward! Who knew, right?

New-Shorts-Blank.thumb.png.c9858a7555ecaf83af76211101254fcd.png

I'm not sure that these are meant to keep me "good" . . . but they are lovely, and were perfect for setting up my studio in my new house.

(They come with optional panties, but hey . . . in for a penny, in for a pound, right?)

Those aren't "shorts"...that is far too mild a word.  Perhaps they are "nots".

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Sahra Beresford said:

Hi everybody long time since I posted anything here but got inspired yesterday by all your great pics and I am always blown away by Skells awesome photos, anyway I read his brilliant tutorial and this is my first attempt using his great advise.1752651613_SahraokIhope.thumb.png.54ba189941abbb63e64f588e476f96e2.png

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sahra. I'm glad the tutorial proved useful to you. What a lovely start you've made there :)

5 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Only now got around to reading your blog. 😳 Very instructive stuff in there! It's amazing, really, how natural the things you say seem to be, yet absolutely need to be learned first! :) Thank you!

You're very welcome! It's just the basics, really, but once people have a handle on those they can then move onto all the other bells and whistles like complex lighting, depth of field, and suchlike.

• Like 2