How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Abandoning Chloe, though?! Eek! Even you uttering those words makes me cringe! :( I really am Chloe. (What have I done? Dropped nearly $LL 25,000 now on all the new goodies; and now I regret it already). No, seriously, though, I love the latest Catwa and Maitreya stuff, to play with, but yeah, it pains me to even consider leaving Chloe behind. So, maybe I simply won't. Unless I can recreate her somehow with a Catwa head. I'm not exactly all that proficient with sliders, though. Thanks for reminding me to stay true to myself.

I'm glad you're not going to "abandon" Chloe (a reference with which I am only a little familiar -- Life Is Strange, right?). The cool thing, of course, about SL is that it's entirely possible to use different avatars to express different sides of yourself. (Not that I do -- when I tried, a bit, with my alt Laskya six years ago, I just ended up being "me" again, except brunette.)

There must be skins and even decent mesh heads designed to represent teens, no? Or, alternately, just keep that as a system avatar. Why not? She looks great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Oh my, is that Qie Niangao flying outside?! 😇 No, seriously, wonderful composition, yet again! ❤️

Thanks, Kira!

I know his profile pic is a rooster -- but Qie has always struck me as a bit more "owlish." Don't you think?

• Thanks 1

Just let me feel the rush like the first night
Wanna breathe it out cause I'm going out my mind
Gotta feel the touch like the first time

Just let me feel the rush like the first night
Wanna breathe it out cause I'm going out my mind
Gotta feel the touch like the first time

Juicy Delight

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks, Kira!

I know his profile pic is a rooster -- but Qie has always struck me as a bit more "owlish." Don't you think?

He always kinda looks like a rooster to me. But, the point is, I'm really loving that composition of yours. ❤️ You're always doing something unique, this time thru showing the shadow of a bird only. I've seen ppl use indirect photopgraphy before, like just the reflection of a mirror (or thru water), but it's a first time for SL, I think, that I've seen someone express an image thru a shadow alone. :) 👑

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, Skell Dagger said:

I'm not a photo goddess (or even a goddess, damn it) so I guess I shouldn't be answering Kira's question, but hey-ho. ;)

I have an  SL Photography for Beginners tutorial on my blog if you fancy a read of it, Kira. In section 1 I explain how to get those high-resolution screenshots. The tutorial was written partly with fashion photography in mind, but I do at least cover some of the basics of what can be done.

Only now got around to reading your blog. 😳 Very instructive stuff in there! It's amazing, really, how natural the things you say seem to be, yet absolutely need to be learned first! :) Thank you!

• Like 2

Somebody very sweet and generous, who shall remain nameless (*cough* @Rhonda Huntress *cough cough*) gifted me with a lovely new pair of shorts today, as a reward for being a "Good Girl." Virtue apparently does have its own reward! Who knew, right?

New-Shorts-Blank.thumb.png.c9858a7555ecaf83af76211101254fcd.png

I'm not sure that these are meant to keep me "good" . . . but they are lovely, and were perfect for setting up my studio in my new house.

(They come with optional panties, but hey . . . in for a penny, in for a pound, right?)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

This is my attempt at a Pirate costume for the party on 31st August. Most of the outfit is XO, but with my own boots, I'm very particular about my boots!. The cloak is amazing but only works with short hair, so I adopted my Agent Smith persona for this outfit. Amazingly short dark hair does seem to suit me...……….   

I'll get a photo of Skye later in her version of this...……..  

SL41.png

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Somebody very sweet and generous, who shall remain nameless (*cough* @Rhonda Huntress *cough cough*) gifted me with a lovely new pair of shorts today, as a reward for being a "Good Girl." Virtue apparently does have its own reward! Who knew, right?

New-Shorts-Blank.thumb.png.c9858a7555ecaf83af76211101254fcd.png

I'm not sure that these are meant to keep me "good" . . . but they are lovely, and were perfect for setting up my studio in my new house.

(They come with optional panties, but hey . . . in for a penny, in for a pound, right?)

^^ This is absolutely gorgeous! And I love how you put that rooster picture on that easel. ❤️ Virtual reality inside virtual reality, the universe may very well collapse under that one! 😍

As for being a 'Good Girl', let's just say I still think Zeta was right. 😁

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3