Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've discovered the pleasures of buying nice furniture.

Also birds. I've discovered buying birds.

Reach-Blank.thumb.png.25427bb118cd0fe5c40d9aa477e4a0ce.png

Oh my, is that Qie Niangao flying outside?! 😇 No, seriously, wonderful composition, yet again! ❤️

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

You never want to meet yourself walking down a creepy dark alley...eeek ;)

1757135090_SaraSara.thumb.jpg.e32a9fac404638d3414ddd2cdf573f0a.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

You never want to meet yourself walking down a creepy dark alley...eeek ;)

1757135090_SaraSara.thumb.jpg.e32a9fac404638d3414ddd2cdf573f0a.jpg

Wow how did you do this so clever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Digging through the wardrobe again I found an old Truth Hair & Hat combo I had forgotten about

Snapshot_337 - Copy.jpg

• Like 26

6 hours ago, Sahra Beresford said:

Hi everybody long time since I posted anything here but got inspired yesterday by all your great pics and I am always blown away by Skells awesome photos, anyway I read his brilliant tutorial and this is my first attempt using his great advise.1752651613_SahraokIhope.thumb.png.54ba189941abbb63e64f588e476f96e2.png

Gorgeous! Love that skin, so pretty! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KiriLife said:

Digging through the wardrobe again I found an old Truth Hair & Hat combo I had forgotten about

Snapshot_337 - Copy.jpg

WONDERFUL pic, Kiri! Very stylish and beautifully composed!

• Like 5

I fiddled with this for over an hour and never did find a pose that shows off the outfit.  This is as close as I got before my patience ran out 🙃

2019-08-12_011.thumb.jpg.9fbdef3ef35008e3717fac5ac57c793d.jpg

I really should have worn some torn stockings with this.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

• Like 25

18 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Abandoning Chloe, though?! Eek! Even you uttering those words makes me cringe! :( I really am Chloe. (What have I done? Dropped nearly $LL 25,000 now on all the new goodies; and now I regret it already). No, seriously, though, I love the latest Catwa and Maitreya stuff, to play with, but yeah, it pains me to even consider leaving Chloe behind. So, maybe I simply won't. Unless I can recreate her somehow with a Catwa head. I'm not exactly all that proficient with sliders, though. Thanks for reminding me to stay true to myself.

I'm glad you're not going to "abandon" Chloe (a reference with which I am only a little familiar -- Life Is Strange, right?). The cool thing, of course, about SL is that it's entirely possible to use different avatars to express different sides of yourself. (Not that I do -- when I tried, a bit, with my alt Laskya six years ago, I just ended up being "me" again, except brunette.)

There must be skins and even decent mesh heads designed to represent teens, no? Or, alternately, just keep that as a system avatar. Why not? She looks great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Oh my, is that Qie Niangao flying outside?! 😇 No, seriously, wonderful composition, yet again! ❤️

Thanks, Kira!

I know his profile pic is a rooster -- but Qie has always struck me as a bit more "owlish." Don't you think?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Just let me feel the rush like the first night
Wanna breathe it out cause I'm going out my mind
Gotta feel the touch like the first time

Just let me feel the rush like the first night
Wanna breathe it out cause I'm going out my mind
Gotta feel the touch like the first time

Juicy Delight

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks, Kira!

I know his profile pic is a rooster -- but Qie has always struck me as a bit more "owlish." Don't you think?

He always kinda looks like a rooster to me. But, the point is, I'm really loving that composition of yours. ❤️ You're always doing something unique, this time thru showing the shadow of a bird only. I've seen ppl use indirect photopgraphy before, like just the reflection of a mirror (or thru water), but it's a first time for SL, I think, that I've seen someone express an image thru a shadow alone. :) 👑

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

31320604_raeriley.thumb.png.72aec7069e613aaa21c2e47e2f7b7085.png

Awww! I'm still undecided as to who's cuter, you or the little one. ❤️ Very endearing photo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, Skell Dagger said:

I'm not a photo goddess (or even a goddess, damn it) so I guess I shouldn't be answering Kira's question, but hey-ho. ;)

I have an  SL Photography for Beginners tutorial on my blog if you fancy a read of it, Kira. In section 1 I explain how to get those high-resolution screenshots. The tutorial was written partly with fashion photography in mind, but I do at least cover some of the basics of what can be done.

Only now got around to reading your blog. 😳 Very instructive stuff in there! It's amazing, really, how natural the things you say seem to be, yet absolutely need to be learned first! :) Thank you!

• Like 2

Somebody very sweet and generous, who shall remain nameless (*cough* @Rhonda Huntress *cough cough*) gifted me with a lovely new pair of shorts today, as a reward for being a "Good Girl." Virtue apparently does have its own reward! Who knew, right?

New-Shorts-Blank.thumb.png.c9858a7555ecaf83af76211101254fcd.png

I'm not sure that these are meant to keep me "good" . . . but they are lovely, and were perfect for setting up my studio in my new house.

(They come with optional panties, but hey . . . in for a penny, in for a pound, right?)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

This is my attempt at a Pirate costume for the party on 31st August. Most of the outfit is XO, but with my own boots, I'm very particular about my boots!. The cloak is amazing but only works with short hair, so I adopted my Agent Smith persona for this outfit. Amazingly short dark hair does seem to suit me...……….   

I'll get a photo of Skye later in her version of this...……..  

SL41.png

• Like 19

Before all that messing about, I dropped off at Secret beach for a while, and just did a point and click.

This is my latest Blueberry bikini...……..who ever said one bikini is enough?????

SL42.png

• Like 23

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Somebody very sweet and generous, who shall remain nameless (*cough* @Rhonda Huntress *cough cough*) gifted me with a lovely new pair of shorts today, as a reward for being a "Good Girl." Virtue apparently does have its own reward! Who knew, right?

New-Shorts-Blank.thumb.png.c9858a7555ecaf83af76211101254fcd.png

I'm not sure that these are meant to keep me "good" . . . but they are lovely, and were perfect for setting up my studio in my new house.

(They come with optional panties, but hey . . . in for a penny, in for a pound, right?)

^^ This is absolutely gorgeous! And I love how you put that rooster picture on that easel. ❤️ Virtual reality inside virtual reality, the universe may very well collapse under that one! 😍

As for being a 'Good Girl', let's just say I still think Zeta was right. 😁

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3