How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/5/2018 at 11:51 AM, Syn Anatine said:

Gotta ask you ladies, can anyone recommend me super high reaching boots/stilletos? I'm looking for onces that go almost all the way up to the crotch. I can only find boots that cut off several inches under the height I am looking for and so far have only found one pair but it's a really shiny leather texture and I'm more looking for something matte. I have no idea where else to ask, help please!

In case you are looking for more, I just saw these on the 60L Secret page, https://my60lsecret.blogspot.com/p/womens-fashion_27.html.  They look like they go almost to the crotch
image.png.14355cbaaca0b435d892e2d868cfba1d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Love the new [MANDALA] Stretched Ears  and bought a fatpack xD which i normally never do :D Plastik horns are adorable too, they come with /without alight candles which don't show in this picture! Horns are 50L untill Monday!

Snapshot_169FF88.jpg

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 19

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In case you are looking for more, I just saw these on the 60L Secret page, https://my60lsecret.blogspot.com/p/womens-fashion_27.html.  They look like they go almost to the crotch
image.png.14355cbaaca0b435d892e2d868cfba1d.png

Thank you so much, these are ridiculously perfect, more than one color too and at 60L such a steal @.@

I am a super happy shopper right now ^_^

• Like 4

Sunday Suit

Still alive. Lurking in the dark. 
Went to a few events earlier and found nothing for me, as usual, so I just put on this here little outfit.

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Sunday Suit

Still alive. Lurking in the dark. 
Went to a few events earlier and found nothing for me, as usual, so I just put on this here little outfit.

I think you should be excited for a new fashion event called "Equal 10"  starting on April 10th because they will have :

10 Male Clothing Designers

10 Female Clothing Designers

5 Female Hair Designers

5 Male Hair Designers

1 - 3  Female Skin Designer

1 - 3 Male Skin Designer

1 - 3 Make Up Creator

1 Dance Creator

1 Pose Designer

2 Accessoire Designers

5 Furniture/Decor Designer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeny Howlett said:

I think you should be excited for a new fashion event called "Equal 10"  starting on April 10th because they will have :

Hm, that depends on whether they're selling decent clothes or more tank tops and cargo shorts as every other event does, lol. 
But thanks for the tip, I'll give it a look!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeny Howlett said:

10 Male Clothing Designers

I'll make a prediction:

1. tattoo
  2. tattoo
  3. sneakers
  4. sweatpants (rigged for Gianni and Jake only)
  5. sweatshirt (rigged for Gianni and Jake only)
  6. tattoo
  7. hoodie (rigged for Gianni, Jake, and Aesthetic)
  8. hair
  9. leather harness (rigged for Gianni and Jake only) OR a watch
  10. skin (if we're lucky; if not then it'll be another tattoo, or maybe a big bushy beard)

I would have included "three sets of sexy heterosexual couples poses" but I see that 'pose maker' is elsewhere in the list.

I'll be very happy if I'm proven wrong on more than three of those items, but I doubt that I will be ;)

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

You forgot eyes and/or decor.

and sunglasses.  

Yeah, you guys really don't have much of a variety, from what I've seen at events.  Lots of " bro" clothes.  t-shirts, tank tops, board shorts, sweats, sneakers,  baggy pants, ripped jeans, etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

and sunglasses.  

Yeah, you guys really don't have much of a variety, from what I've seen at events.  Lots of " bro" clothes.  t-shirts, tank tops, board shorts, sweats, sneakers,  baggy pants, ripped jeans, etc. 

Strangely enough, that makes me feel the need to learn how to make mesh clothes because guys deserve nice things, too. But I fear by the time I'd be adequate enough at it to be able to sell anything SL might not even be there anymore xD

Why, oh why does it need to be so complicated ¬¬

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Syn Anatine said:

Strangely enough, that makes me feel the need to learn how to make mesh clothes because guys deserve nice things, too. But I fear by the time I'd be adequate enough at it to be able to sell anything SL might not even be there anymore xD

Why, oh why does it need to be so complicated ¬¬

I told Orwar this morning that I wish I knew how to make clothing, so I could make stuff for guys. :P  However, like you,  as soon as I was adequate,  they would be selling something even more advanced. lol 

• Like 1