How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Figured I would challenge myself to create a full look based on all group/gifts with only 1 item as an exception. Everything you see in the photo (including the pose and excluding the backdrop) are all gifts #GiftieChallenge! 

Not gonna lie, it wasn't much of a challenge lol but I think you guys should try it out! :D 

Details on my flickr: https://flic.kr/p/24JQNht

BEACHFINAL.png

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, OnlyMon said:

Figured I would challenge myself to create a full look based on all group/gifts with only 1 item as an exception. Everything you see in the photo (including the pose and excluding the backdrop) are all gifts #GiftieChallenge! 

Not gonna lie, it wasn't much of a challenge lol but I think you guys should try it out! :D 

Details on my flickr: https://flic.kr/p/24JQNht

Well, that gives me an excuse to go make the rounds to the shops. lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, OnlyMon said:

Haha well its all gift based, so should all be free or group fee :P I look forward to a photo ;) 

I only did the outfit, as I don't belong to any skin or makeup groups. :P  Plus, being a human again is just weird. lol  The outfit is all from Oubliette and I took the pic at their store ( as you can tell. lol )  The hair is by TRUTH.  The exception are my antlers. lol  

GIFT CHALLENGE_002.png

• Like 13

46 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I only did the outfit, as I don't belong to any skin or makeup groups. :P  Plus, being a human again is just weird. lol  The outfit is all from Oubliette and I took the pic at their store ( as you can tell. lol )  The hair is by TRUTH.  The exception are my antlers. lol  

GIFT CHALLENGE_002.png

Such a queen, I love it! :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My Skybox... It's a little dark. Maybe a few throw pillows, some plants and hanging cheery, floral curtains will liven the joint up. That or some more spider webs.

Happily my adjusted shape for the new body progresses more

Snapshot_016.thumb.png.b39f022a1cf36c2abfe3579ccc68d1c3.png

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 15

❧ Hair (Cardigan) by Magika

❧ Tonk Top by Cubura (1st pic)

❧ :RT: Crop Top Mod - Soft Pack by .fleur. (2nd pic)

❧ Cecilia Mirror by Brixley (Link

❧ The Training Barre by Stockholm & Lima L$2200 (Inworld Store)

↪ https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/cardigan/

vf_apr_0003_final.thumb.jpg.e3005caf68333cc92836dc9be5a14758.jpgvf_apr_0004_final.thumb.jpg.80d68b6b5bf250d5908da24b608a40db.jpg

Edited by flowersforkain
  • Like 19

49 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Would you believe I own one of those?

Yes.

ETA: I have, since childhood, seen facial expressions in fronts and backs of automobiles. My friends would say "You're nuts, Maddy". I felt vindicated when human-centric design guru Don Norman published this book...

turn-signals-are-the-facial-expressions-

Since then, I've been on a crusade to get people to see faces in everything around them. Nowhere have I been more successful than with Mom, who now can't look at the back end of a Jeep like yours without wondering out loud "why anyone would design tail lights like that, I feel like we're following death". And, of course, that just makes me grin (and think of Christmas Story).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Well mine is named "Carol" so yeah. =~.^=

220px-CarolPeletier.jpg

Whenever I see a Jeep like yours, I wonder if the owner sees the same dead eyes I do, and if that entered into the purchasing decision.

One can hope.

(And in an admission of my general cultural cluelessness, I had to do an image search to verify that "Carol" is a character from something involving death. I now know that there is a TV series called "Walking Dead". And further, I shall now respond to every appearance of a Jeep like yours with "Oh Hey! There's Carol from Driving Dead!")

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Yes.

ETA: I have, since childhood, seen facial expressions in fronts and backs of automobiles. My friends would say "You're nuts, Maddy". I felt vindicated when human-centric design guru Don Norman published this book...

turn-signals-are-the-facial-expressions-

Since then, I've been on a crusade to get people to see faces in everything around them. Nowhere have I been more successful than with Mom, who now can't look at the back end of a Jeep like yours without wondering out loud "why anyone would design tail lights like that, I feel like we're following death". And, of course, that just makes me grin (and think of Christmas Story).

Some automobiles, unfortunately, experience a delay in that expression. They start turning and only then realize they are turning, they signal, completely missing the point  of even bothering. "Oh! I better signal." It is a token gesture, like how someone will kind of return a smile, even though they don't actually like you.

Of course, others simply suffer from botox syndrome.