How does your avatar look today ?

17 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Working on updating the look, trying to make the random girls go crazy.

Snapshot_011.thumb.png.24380a8ef2c78a642e0d0b57f099c2b8.png

Definitely works! Bonus points for the motorcycle :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

The bed and rug textures never fully rezzed and it's making me mad.  I have no idea how to fix this.  So I was like, "meh, to hell with it" and this is what you get. IndigoChallenge_LittleGreg.thumb.png.4f12f5d998fe53d7a2ed20e68277c142.png

• Like 18
1 hour ago, Eddy Vortex said:

The bed and rug textures never fully rezzed and it's making me mad.  I have no idea how to fix this.  So I was like, "meh, to hell with it" and this is what you get. IndigoChallenge_LittleGreg.thumb.png.4f12f5d998fe53d7a2ed20e68277c142.png

That constant texture refreshing/not rezzing thing drives me completely insane too.  I don't know if its a lag thing, a texturing thing or viewer issue.  All I know is it makes taking pics sometimes a hair pulling out nightmare.

You can right click on the item, click more, then more again, reset and then tex refresh.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Haven't really been able to post my most recent pics here (NSFW), but finally have one I can. lol

• Like 19
12 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

That constant texture refreshing/not rezzing thing drives me completely insane too.  I don't know if its a lag thing, a texturing thing or viewer issue.  All I know is it makes taking pics sometimes a hair pulling out nightmare.

You can right click on the item, click more, then more again, reset and then tex refresh.

It will frequently occur if your texture cache is full. If your texture cache is full it should be because there are too many textures in your direct vicinity - you can temporarily increase the cache size and it should do the trick, unless you're in a place wherein there are so many textures (of sufficient resolution) to cap the max size of the texture cache, at which point you'd have to reduce your draw distance sufficiently to not render so many things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Orwar said:

It will frequently occur if your texture cache is full. If your texture cache is full it should be because there are too many textures in your direct vicinity - you can temporarily increase the cache size and it should do the trick, unless you're in a place wherein there are so many textures (of sufficient resolution) to cap the max size of the texture cache, at which point you'd have to reduce your draw distance sufficiently to not render so many things.

Can you please repeat how to do that in Blonde?

• Haha 3