How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Speed demon doesn't know how to slow down...Wendigaunt on cycle from Freebie Dungeon. Unttan 179/253/15 (underwater because steering is a problem at the speed we're going).

speeddemon9.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
second thoughts
  • Like 18
15 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Speed demon doesn't know how to slow down...Wendigaunt on cycle from Freebie Dungeon. Unttan 179/253/15 (underwater because steering is a problem at the speed we're going).

speeddemon9.jpg

This avatar, I think I need this in my SL.  May I ask where you got it?

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It's an avatar from a Gacha. Should be able to find plenty on the MP if you search up Wendigaunt. If you'd like to try your luck yourself, you can find it at ::Static::'s mainstore, I believe.

It doesn't come with any sort of AO, and most normal AOs look strange with it, so keep that in mind.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Most of the time my avatars turn out to be 20-something. I don't really plan these things, because there's already more than enough briefings going on in real life. In Second Life I just take a free flow approach to the process of creating a look. This time I managed to create a slightly more mature look. Maybe he's in his 30's?

Akeruka Advanced M03 look 3

• Like 18
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

This is from ::Static. It is in a gacha that gives you a voucher. Mine does have an AO, but I have a problem reading the small print. 

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1