How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Gobilly said:

*crackle from needle on vinyl* "Heaven must be missing an angel" blasts from the speakers.

It's a hat

*needle skids across record*

1976 Tavares. Oh such good memories. I'm going to a school disco tonight. A virtual one. Not in SL though - and I am sure that track will be playing.   :) 

• Like 4

Some very basic level tips for those who are interested in photography.

1) If you found an animation (not a static pose) you can slow it down in order to take photo by using Debug Menu > SlowMotionAnimation.

2) Best photos are of course taken in Ultra Setting. It's hard for some computers but if you try it on an empty sim / skybox / sandbox without many objects and avatars spamming your area you will discover that the majority of most desktops/laptops can actually handle it even those build back in 2010. So for quality photos avoid crowded areas.

3) Open Phototools > Cam and use View angle to make your avatar look more solid and 3Dimensional. (if objects exist in the area move as afar as you can from them so camera zoom wont make them look enormous. Select D next to it to return View angle to default setting.)

4) Again on Phototools > WL > Edit Sky Preset. Play a bit with sun Position and Est Ang.

Most of the time you won't even need to work it in photoshop/gimp etc. (Maybe 1 or 2 extra filters/cropping.)

Have fun photo shooting.Screenshot_2020-06-26_21-02-14.thumb.png.41716ccbd593eb20173724ffb666e766.png

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Some very basic level tips for those who are interested in photography.

1) If you found an animation (not a static pose) you can slow it down in order to take photo by using Debug Menu > SlowMotionAnimation.

2) Best photos are of course taken in Ultra Setting. It's hard for some computers but if you try it on an empty sim / skybox / sandbox without many objects and avatars spamming your area you will discover that the majority of most desktops/laptops can actually handle it even those build back in 2010. So for quality photos avoid crowded areas.

3) Open Phototools > Cam and use View angle to make your avatar look more solid and 3Dimensional. (if objects exist in the area move as afar as you can from them so camera zoom wont make them look enormous. Select D next to it to return View angle to default setting.)

4) Again on Phototools > WL > Edit Sky Preset. Play a bit with sun Position and Est Ang.

Most of the time you won't even need to work it in photoshop/gimp etc. (Maybe 1 or 2 extra filters/cropping.)

Have fun photo shooting.Screenshot_2020-06-26_21-02-14.thumb.png.41716ccbd593eb20173724ffb666e766.png

oh awesome, thank you for the advice , because I use my AO poses for pics . 

• Like 2