How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Sorry for occupying the thread. I want to ask what you prefer. Slight tilt? (Left) Or right? I am trying to find my "look".

compfin2.jpg

Personally, neither but not purely because of the tilt but the amount of tilt.  One is too little, the other too much.  There was a picture posted recently that to me, uses the tilt properly and does ADD something to the picture.  

On 11/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_001b.png

Just enough tilt to make the picture interesting but not so much to make.it hard on the eyes.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Tapped my way onto OSGrid (Open Simulator) yesterday. Anyone else acting like a nomad, and/or have a residence or other projects there, or on any other OpenSim grid?

This is my current avi on that grid. Asian style Lelutka head and Athena body. All BoM clothes and skin, except for the boots, hair and hat.

SandboxPlazaIII-AthenaBodyLelutkaHead-JFranz-16Nov2021.jpg

• Like 14

Good morning everyone. Ok, lots to comment on, so I might as well get started... lol

Pen Pineapple, Apple Pen, good God! Eddy, just how in the world did you ever find that video? And thank you ever so much for putting that insidious music in my head now too, you crule bastich you (Oh the bell's, the BELL'S!!! lol)... 😋 But now you know that you just gotta make a live video of that avatar doing that song & dance now because well, your committed (at least you should be... lol

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I either post many pictures often, or I disappear from this thread for months. 

Shopping in Style

Like wow Marianne... like wow! 😮 Own that catwalk! That's all I gotta say... 

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Sorry for occupying the thread. I want to ask what you prefer. Slight tilt? (Left) Or right? I am trying to find my "look".

compfin2.jpg

As far as these two shots goes, while I like them both Marianne, I like the second one more, and it is not because of the tilted shot. No, it is because not only does the scene of you walking threw the area (a graveyard maybe?) at night with a lit candle look better overall, there is a lot more going on IN the shot then the more lighted one. And to me, that makes all the difference in the world. Take the tilted angle away, and I would still like the photo better, and I think that say's it all right there... :)

Freya

"Went to get Mina a skin update as I've been wanting to get one for Evo X for ages .. Just as I'd finished trying all the skins on the grid (almost), I realised I should just check out the store her current skin was from, to see if they'd finally made any Evo X ones .. They did! It's not exactly the same, but it's near enough!

.. Then my region was restarting, so I hopped into a random sandbox. So I figured hey, might as well do a selfie?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally Orwar... while I love the closeup, that shot of her with all those piercings just makes me shiver and go Owww! Like OWWW man!!! Don't ever try and go threw a metal detector with her, that's for sure... 😁

Peace...

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Snapshot-074.png

One trip to Izzie's later .. 

22 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Don't ever try and go threw a metal detector with her, that's for sure... 😁

She's quite lithe, and rather short, and has piercings all over - pretty sure she's about 2-3% metal by weight. ^_^

Edited by Orwar
Wrong image link.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

Ok, here are a few shots of Bjor just relaxing in his new and improved digs by the open sea... 😁

Bjor sitting in his reclining chair with his Yacht behind him, and a bottle of Champaign just waiting for a lovely lady to show up and just enjoy the day together with him... :)
207937211_RelaxingByMyYacht_010.thumb.jpg.f6fd863bc797f54e21c1398e2f579d85.jpg

And now a shot of him sitting on one of the new couches he bought, just chillin in the sea breeze... 😎
303064542_RelaxingByMyYacht_001.thumb.jpg.fd586d125eea9332379d5f6d064741b3.jpg

And last but not least, Bjor relaxing on the fire Skull Bike he picked up after kicking Ghost Rider's butt last week... 😋
1931709943_RelaxingByMyYacht_002.thumb.jpg.b0440a233786584a2efe60131318239b.jpg

So there ya go folks. There will be more to come (as always) I am sure, and maybe even with a photo or two with some lovely ladies here in some beautiful classy artistic shots, who knows...? Until then, enjoy the sun and remember, keep on smiling...

Peace...

• Like 22

20 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(Now, how do I get that tune out of my head?)

Not so easily... May I present the 1 hour version for your listening pleasure? :D

The+Song+1920+x+1080+(Web+Large).jpg

6 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Pen Pineapple, Apple Pen, good God! Eddy, just how in the world did you ever find that video? And thank you ever so much for putting that insidious music in my head now too, you crule bastich you (Oh the bell's, the BELL'S!!! lol)... 😋 But now you know that you just gotta make a live video of that avatar doing that song & dance now because well, your committed (at least you should be... lol

I don't remember how. It came up in the recommendations and now I feel I must share the wealth.  There you go with putting nefarious ideas in my head. :P I might necro Strawberry Linden's dance challenge thread for my next tentative video.

• Haha 8

Ok Eddy... It's official... I hate you. I don't even know you, but I hate you. I just caught what little mind I have left oozing out of my ear with its bags packed, and heading for the door. And Scylla is right...! Cruel and unusual punishment is RIGHT!!!
   You evil bastich you...! 😋

Peace...

• Haha 8