How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Lots of tinkering and tweaking I finally got to a point where I replaced my old head for a next gen one. Likely an always ongoing fine-tune project but here's me with my new head

NewEvoHead2.png

Gosh that's super pretty! What brand is that, Zeta?

3 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

02180.jpg

Want this dress soooo bad ...

Edited by Giselle Kiyori
  • Like 3

On 10/3/2021 at 12:19 PM, xLunaea said:

Do you mind sharing where you got your outfit from? I absolutely love it!!

I am so sorry!  I've been somewhat absent lately and I totally missed this...  Not really sure if I am allowed to provide outfit credits here or not but here are the items from the image... <3

OUTFIT CREDITS:
EARRINGS: e.marie & LaGyo
HAIR: DOUX
EYE LINER: TOP1SALON
LIPSTICK: TOP1SALON
TOP: Emery
 NAILS: Nylon Outfitters
RINGS: Yummy!
JEANS: Rouly

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

What on earth is there not to love? Bright sunny colours, a beautiful avatar, and pigeons - just watch out where you step with those pin sharp skyscraper heels ;) 

The ankle-breakers and cobblestone streets in the Mediterranean style sim are definitely best left to the professionals. 🤣 (and Thank you! ♥)

3 minutes ago, SlammedSam said:

I very much have to agree. That is lovely!

Thank you! ♥

• Like 4

that's actually not only how does my avatar look today but also my friends' avatars. Every few weeks we do the random teleport backpack traveling and to make it even more funny we try to pick silly travel outfits. That's what happened today - from the left: me, @Scylla Rhiadra @Eva Knoller and @BelindaN

20210726FS_008.png

• Like 17
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

that's actually not only how does my avatar look today but also my friends' avatars. Every few weeks we do the random teleport backpack traveling and to make it even more funny we try to pick silly travel outfits. That's what happened today - from the left: me, @Scylla Rhiadra @Eva Knoller and @BelindaN

20210726FS_008.png

Can I just note that the costume choice of Belinda -- whose idea of "dressing down" is wearing kitten heels rather than full stilettos -- consists of . . . a cigarette.

Well, someone on the expedition had to be stylish. Cuz it sure wasn't the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8