How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

Titanic rock rock rocket ride squeaks and creaks like my lumpy mattress at the 7 Gables Motel.  Hmmm…….not that kind of squeaking and creaking!

True_portrait8_001.png

Lovely lighting -- I really like how sort of worn and dark the background looks! And I like that it looks as though you're having fun (although maybe not quite as much fun as on your motel mattress? Who knows?).

Are you allowed to have fun in a dystopian setting?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

Titanic rock rock rocket ride squeaks and creaks like my lumpy mattress at the 7 Gables Motel.  Hmmm…….not that kind of squeaking and creaking!

True_portrait8_001.png

Too bad Truestar. Ya gave me hope there... lol

(Very nice picture and shot though... :))

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Unwashed Bohemian said:

I've found a new mesh equivalent to replace the old flexi dress I had.

aIiWeIh.jpg

It's a great looking dress -- and I like the look of leggings and work boots with it.

But you're going to miss the swoosh of the flexi. I know I do.

*sad face*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's a great looking dress -- and I like the look of leggings and work boots with it.

But you're going to miss the swoosh of the flexi. I know I do.

*sad face*

Thank you. I miss the fun flexi swoosh already. :/ So basically my choices are either holding on to the frame rate killing flexi or go for the more ARC efficient mesh and not looking like a jellydoll to everyone. I guess that's the trade off. 

Slowly getting with the times. :D

• Like 6

Just now, Unwashed Bohemian said:

Thank you. I miss the fun flexi swoosh already. :/ So basically my choices are either holding on to the frame rate killing flexi or go for the more ARC efficient mesh and not looking like a jellydoll to everyone. I guess that's the trade off. 

Slowly getting with the times. :D

Sadly, yes. One day, if we're very very good, Santa will bring us mesh with . . . whatever mesh needs to be with to swoosh.

In the meantime, though, you DO look very good. Even if you aren't swooshing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lukorange said:

🙃 working on a new shape for my head mmmmmm o.ó hair totally changes  the face don't you think? 

NEW head JON evox 3.1 Exclusive at Inithium event ♥ -

Totally changes the face. Looks like he's just come out of prison in the left photo, more boy next door with a sassy attitude in the other with the lovely mussed up hair and soft cosy sweater. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
people a time
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 11:50 AM, VictoriaGrwd said:

Actually if that picture was landscape you would lose detail because you would have to zoom way out if you wanted all of your character in the shot. 

Well... there are ways to create what you want and to show detail. The problem here is what you can post, We are limited by file and post size.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:50 AM, Marianne Little said:

Sorry for occupying the thread. I want to ask what you prefer. Slight tilt? (Left) Or right? I am trying to find my "look".

compfin2.jpg

Both are nice. The left, slight tilt, creates the tension mentioned earlier. The right, more tilt, loses that I think and is more arty.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:23 AM, PixelBerry said:

Been exploring over and under the water today, found this fruit island or whatever it's called. 

Snapshot_002 smol.png

Eden and Fruit Islands are sort of an SL continent. Great place for flying and sailing. Bumrose is gone, so they lost a big attraction and destination for sailors.

Cute avatar. Nice picture.

14 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

It's been awhile...

11.16.2021.5soft.jpg

Yeah,,, that was his excuse lat night.... 🤣

Good image!

• Like 6