How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 11/5/2021 at 4:20 PM, JeromFranzic said:

CityPlaza-JUlk-215pm11012021_001.jpg

I didn't even notice the rocket ship until Scylla pointed it out, so came back to look, then remembered something similar I'd had fun on in Second Life and logged into go look see and to make a new photo. Alas, it had been a while, and just like Josh Baskin in Big, I found the carnival had left town and I came face to face with nothingness. :/ (luckily I found a photo in my inventory that I took back in the day - they are such fun those rocket ships, although not perhaps while wearing a gorgeous bodycon dress like the one you are wearing in your photo). 

a whole lot of nothingness.jpg

• Like 14

Out exploring earlier this morning, the lovely Moles have been creating a communal space - a treehouse no less - and they kindly left out some steaming hot chocolate with marshmallows, which I guzzled rather greedily. No wonder then I felt a trifle sick while taking up a bubble ride!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Randelsham Forest/110/143/71

choc 1.jpg

choc 2.jpg

choc 3.jpg

• Like 22

13 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

I am very sorry to hear about your loss Maitimo, though extremely happy that you chose to incorporate it into SL and your avatar. I always love seeing people add RL things into SL that are important in some way to them, even if it is a sad thing such as loosing a arm. So fantastic job in that! On a side note though, when you say mods, what do you mean by that? The first thing that comes to my mind is to use a body HUD and just make that part of your arm "invisible". If that is what you have done, great but if it isn't and you use a actual mod instead of a HUD (or part of a alpha) the I would like to know what. :) I am always curious... :)

Peace...

Well the problem with using just the hud or an alpha layer to make part of my arm invisible is that there's no "end" for the stump. It's just a hollow tube with nothing inside it.  Back before mesh bodies, I used a half-sphere to cover the end but the fit was terrible and there was always a visible seam and considerable gaps.  What I use now is a mesh add-on that fits on the arm, matches it perfectly without any seam, and closes off the end in a proper stump. These mods are made only for Maitreya, which is one of the reasons I switched to and stay with this body. 

And there's no need to be sad or sorry about it. I'm not :)

• Like 10

Thanks for explaining things Maitimo, and again major props to you for turning a negative into a positive (in SL at the very least), and especially your attitude with it. That is the spirit, so never loose it! :)👍

Anywho, while shopping for a new TV late last night with Echelon, we ran across this little avatar bugger, and for nostalgia's sake I knew I just had to get it (It was at a fairly reasonable price to, so yeah). lol I guess my collection mentality is rearing it's head again.😁 Even this morning I can't believe I bought it! Oh well, anyone want a towel...? 😋

516f42e45c83dc7125323b129da7bc83.png

Peace...

Edited by BjorJlen
Damn spelling error's... lol
  • Like 11
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

I love this recreation of the meme!

thanks, these are all my alts, I have been thinking of doing a picture with them all, but couldn't decide what sort of pose, when I thought of this I knew it was perfect.

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 11