How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, PixelBerry said:

What if... Second life was like The sims?

Snapshot_022small.png

Honestly, if certain features and aspects of the Sim's game was incorporated into SL somehow (like certain building simplicity designs), that would be absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Ohhh, and btw, great picture too PixelBerry! It's now my wallpaper on my PC, so thanks (God I like art). :)

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

.. Gasps.

Does that mean I'm finally-- Trendy?!

Yes it does Orwar, yes it does (though I would think that you already are trendy, but hey... what do I know? lol :D)

Peace...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Minalicious

Trying out a new AO for Mina, and trying to decide which animations to pop into an FS AO. And yes, I added a lens flare - t'was all sunny and stuff. 

Ummm, holy crap Orwar! That is so... bright! And totally different then what images you usally post too. Are you sure your really him? Did some alien take over your body or replace you ala "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"? Because, this is so... different... so bright and shiny! Like wow... 😋 (Seriously though, not bad! Do you have a selection of AO's in mind by chance?)

Peace...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Ummm, holy crap Orwar! That is so... bright! And totally different then what images you usally post too. Are you sure your really him?

Mina sometimes get to do a little brighter pics, she's the-- White sheep of the family. 

3 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Do you have a selection of AO's in mind by chance?

A couple of months back, I set out to do a 'hand picked' AO with animations from different stores .. I bought 2 or 3 separate ones, then figured I couldn't be bothered to finish. The other week, Vista released a new AO, and I really liked the style of it so I just bought the whole thing - now the plan is to use the animations from the old one, the ones I picked up separate, and the new one, to make .. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕬𝕺. Or something like that. But I'm also trying to claw my way into E10, so I'm much too distracted to work on it right now!

• Like 4

On 11/10/2021 at 7:32 AM, Marigold Devin said:

I didn't even notice the rocket ship until Scylla pointed it out, so came back to look, then remembered something similar I'd had fun on in Second Life and logged into go look see and to make a new photo. Alas, it had been a while, and just like Josh Baskin in Big, I found the carnival had left town and I came face to face with nothingness. :/ (luckily I found a photo in my inventory that I took back in the day - they are such fun those rocket ships, although not perhaps while wearing a gorgeous bodycon dress like the one you are wearing in your photo). 

a whole lot of nothingness.jpg

The bodycon dress is from D'eVil. She has a neat little store in world for latex and bondage outfits.

Bummer... I would have loved to check out that sim. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Honestly, if certain features and aspects of the Sim's game was incorporated into SL somehow (like certain building simplicity designs), that would be absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Ohhh, and btw, great picture too PixelBerry! It's now my wallpaper on my PC, so thanks (God I like art). :)

Aww thank you, that is so sweet :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1