How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Skull Fox

Too late for Halloween. Raw image here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/454372-rawr-creativity-show-your-raw-selfies/?do=findComment&comment=2373235

Much of my accessories was bought in 2009 and the hat and collar together is ca. 60 000 in complexity. But without it I am an acceptable 98 000 complexity.

It is fun to take pictures in it though :) will not delete them.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Skull Fox

Too late for Halloween. Raw image here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/454372-rawr-creativity-show-your-raw-selfies/?do=findComment&comment=2373235

Much of my accessories was bought in 2009 and the hat and collar together is ca. 60 000 in complexity. But without it I am an acceptable 98 000 complexity.

It is fun to take pictures in it though :) will not delete them.

Awesome! Great pic as usual Marianne. :) I can't wait to see your next one. And, 98k complexity? That is great too... 😁

Peace...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Awesome! Great pic as usual Marianne. :) I can't wait to see your next one. And, 98k complexity? That is great too... 😁

Peace...

Thank you, you have been busy with all your new avatars too. I have spent little time in SL for a few days. But I think I wrote a bit unclear, 98 k after I took off the hat and collar. 150 - 160 k is not good, not terrible. I have seen worse but it is not a shopping outfit.

• Like 4

Doh! Ok yeah, that might change things a bit lol. Although it's weird a bit too, because my most "special effects" type avatar (Cosmic Eternity), is actually less then that. Might be because his is not as textured as yours? I'm not sure... And thank you very much for the notice Marianne; I try... 😁

Peace...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, PixelBerry said:

I really like the first one! Makes me think of Christmas/winter nights. :D

Thanks! The sim's EEP does give a nocturnal feel, doesn't it? I wasn't sure if I prefer to sit in the dark or in broad daylight. haha

21 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I agree with PixelBerry -- the first one is more dramatic, and has better contrast.

But they're both nice! The jacket is lovely.

The night sky does make the fairy lights stand out more and the lit candles made more sense for the atmosphere. For the second one, I don't know why I thought the greenery of the trees and brightness of the snow needed to be brought out. 

Thank you!  The jacket is from Bakaboo.

21 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Same here PixelBerry. That is so good it could be a Christmas card on its very own... :D

Peace...

Thanks! A greeting card, eh? That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

• Like 3