How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

31 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Wednesday at Marcel's. Cristiano is cleverly phasing through the bar.

50646600986_bd5c4c9d0a_b.jpg

OMG, is that possibly Lode's Rare Morning Glory in Golden Gramophone behind you?  I've have been looking for one for three years because that might be the only one as I've never seen one except in the Gacha picture itself.   I'll have to go check!   Sorry to interrupt your beer....  

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I love that hair, and wouldn't mind trying it for my male AV. Can I get it on MP?

Thanks. It's Tegan (or Teagan? Can't remember how to spell it) by Doux. Not on the MP yet as it's still new, you'll find it on the new releases board in the mainstore.

It's rigged for a female shape so it doesn't quite fit so well at the back, especially when wearing clothes, but it's not too long, just below shoulder-length, so it doesn't look too bad. I wear women's hair frequently because I like it a bit longer (when I'm not required to be all smart and sophisticated in my jazz club) but you really have to pick and choose carefully, especially with longer styles. No longer than shoulder length is usually better. However there are some creators (Magika is one I can think of offhand) who tend to leave more "space" at the back, and those fit better.

No Match is another designer to look out for; most of her styles include a separate rigging for men as well as women so you buy the one pack and get both fits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Diggin' the Dancing Queen.

50646050706_8dab0b5f5c_b.jpg

love this outfit 🥰 you are gorgeous

18 hours ago, Horus Salubrius said:

I am now Signature Gianni.. spending lots of time getting all the outfits across.   Taking him for a spin this evening ...

566fb03e945a45a057538e921f12dd99.jpg

uhmmm.. a little bit too brawny on my taste but you don't have to like to me 😎

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

OMG, is that possibly Lode's Rare Morning Glory in Golden Gramophone behind you?  I've have been looking for one for three years because that might be the only one as I've never seen one except in the Gacha picture itself.   I'll have to go check!   Sorry to interrupt your beer....  

To give an update on that rare Lode Morning Glory Gramophone in Golden...no, it isn't it.  I would have made an offer for that gramophone IF it was it.  I don't think that darn thing exists as I've looked everywhere for one.  

Me, in my Black Friday 385 Linden Head from LAQ, Nyx.  She's just a beginning...I cannot figure out the eyes yet.   Plus, this isn't a LAQ skin...it's my skin I made but basically it's for Catwa...it looks okay here.

Snapshot_674 (2).jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 22