How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I've enjoyed posting in this thread, usually, not always. I enjoy sharing photos with folks. I enjoy seeing what others are posting. I have no complaints about the way my photos are received. Thank you all for that. But life is too short to have to continuously walk on eggshells around here. From getting grief about discussing viewers, to getting grief because I say I like raw photos (how does that even equate into I don't like PShopped ones???), to getting grief for sometimes labeling my photos as screenshots with no post-production as if THAT is some kind of dig at others (I do that for my own records and I have had people ASK me, ffs),  to a few other things I've forgotten the details of, to now the most recent for getting hassled because I paid someone a freaking compliment and clarified it was a freaking compliment and not a diatribe about "imagination"!!!??? FFS. And it wasn't dropped, though I tried to ignore it. Noooo, gotta have more references to it today. Again, FFS. I said earlier that I don't "get" this thread sometimes. Granted, it is only a handful of people acting like they are just dying to find some sort of excuse to get pi55ed off about something, anything. Geez, lighten up folks.

So, yeah, this is an Official Flounce from this thread. It comes with the requisite: I'm taking my photos to Flickr and the Feed, where I've been posting all along. So there, nyah. And the requisite gif. Yeah, I know, and don't let the door hit me on the way out...

flounce3.gif

eyeroll2.gif

TS calm flounce.gif

slow clap.gif

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

20 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

No, seriously, look! :) 

freeman.jpg.6c399af5a2429e99c5c420ced6b66210.jpg

"I don't care what kiramanell said. I'm not Gordon Freeman, but I do have a crowbar. You cannot stay here. Go back to Black Mesa, demmit. "

*taps crowbar*

goback_004.thumb.jpg.d2352143cd4bdff6de61ba6610a44923.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, TDD123 said:

Woe is me.

All this effort into the avatar ...

... to remain a member of the "Failed Conall de Cuir" - lookalikes ...

*whimper* it's not fair... it's not .. 

FFS, give it a rest already

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

@LittleMe Jewell Repeatedly copying the picture isn't help[ing either and I'm not raking it up again and again. I'm done witth the whole matter. I can only strongly suggest others move on as well and bystanders move along.

You posted your pile on photo, the last straw photo, only eight hours ago, which was well into your next day over in Europe and past noon my EST. Clearly you were not done with the matter. It was a stupid, senseless, out of the blue bunch of crap you pulled--all of it. You obviously enjoyed it. The incessant prodding was clearly not a joke. *I* tried to let it drop, didn't say any more, and went back to liking photos.  But no, not you. *I* tried to take it offline, but you have me blocked or have PMs turned off. Whatever. I *am* done with it. Back to my flounce.

ETA: Don't flatter yourself into thinking you're the only reason I'm done here, as I mentioned above.  You're just the last, stupid, straw.

ETA

POSTED 5/8/2020 around 1 pm EST, or 10 am SLT.

Woe is me.

2050304613_lookingback_008.thumb.jpg.c0ec15d772e31bf8e13494365b45055e.jpg

... to remain a member of the "Failed Conall de Cuir" - lookalikes ...

*whimper* it's not fair... it's not .. 

Edited by Seicher Rae

I saw some nice images shot in Hotel del Solta, Costa Verde. I went there and spent some time taking shots with Black Dragon. I am playing more and more with facial expressions. 

Nal - Shady Places

It seems like a small place. It is a whole region. 

Walk down to the bottom of the valley near the water fall. There is an illusion that looks like water drops are splashing on your screen. I was surprised by it.

Deep in the valley..

There are lots of places for fun photos here.

• Like 23

40 minutes ago, Conall DeCuir said:

The Viking ...

Chain mail is supposed to be leather backed. You'll be dancing around the battlefield like a fairy..."oww....ooh....eek....ouch.." and will give yourself a very painful "Brazillian" when you take it off brother!  🥴

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Chain mail is supposed to be leather backed. You'll be dancing around the battlefield like a fairy..."oww....ooh....eek....ouch.." and will give yourself a very painful "Brazillian" when you take it off brother!  🥴

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this one but otherwise it's a very good pic.  It has a very Last Kingdom or The Circle of Ceridwen feel too it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dano Seale said:

I am well aware about the fact but i wasnt going on the battlefield nor was it my intention to be historically correct. But thank you anyway

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

So, yeah, this is an Official Flounce from this thread. It comes with the requisite: I'm taking my photos to Flickr and the Feed, where I've been posting all along. So there, nyah. And the requisite gif. Yeah, I know, and don't let the door hit me on the way out.

Ok, don't.

Or say you did, but that I quietly confiscated your house keys from your purse so you'd have to come back to get them. Blame me.

Nearly everyone here, myself not least, seems to be out of sorts right now. We're on edge, we're quick to nitpick and criticize, and we're even quicker to take offense. That's pretty natural under the circumstances: this is a bit like an oversized version of Big Brother, and we're all confined here and limited to each other for company, and we're starting to drive each other crazy.

You've got good reason to be annoyed. There are doubtless people here (shall I name names?) who feel they have good reason to be pissed off at me -- I extend apologies to them here, because they are important and valuable, and I don't want them to be annoyed at me.

YOU are too important and valuable to let go. You belong here.

What we all need to do, maybe, is recognize that we are all working on short fuses right now, and our irritation. maybe, has less to do with the people we feel irritated at, and a whole lot to do with the situation that we all find ourselves in right now.

So, come back for your keys. Soon.

8 minutes ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Well, i think i am out here too. People just like to nitpick.

Pretty sure you've got me on "ignore," Conall (and I'm also pretty sure you're not the only one), but you too belong here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TDD123 said:

As for YOU.

I'm pretty sure I have said above that I really like how you've made yourself over. Your avi looks great -- for what it's worth, I like your look better than that of about 90% of the male avatars I see in-world.

And no, that is not a come-on; get your mind out of the gutter already.

So, shut up, stop sulking, and post more really great pics. Especially if they also have Marigold in them.

• Like 5