How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Well, I lied about not posting again before I go away...…….it seems that people like this look, and tbh so do I haha!

The only changes is the Genus Classic, same slider values, and grey eyes and eye shadow. Plus the hair, and it totally transforms my look.

Oh and people keep mentioning my ass...……...does it look big in this?  I hope this third pic is OK here...……….:x

SL21.png

SL23.png

SL24a.png

• Like 26

So, some months ago Taya (@Angelina String) very generously offered to let me take a picture of her. (She's promised me in return that she's going to take a pic of both of us!) And she said she thought it should be something "different."

I'm not sure if this is different or not, but it was fun! And Taya totally got the mood I was going for, in her choice of outfit for the shoot.

Anyway, thank you Taya!

Taya Interior.png

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

How my avatar looks today is appropriate because I am still tweaking my new shape. We're supposed to have red dress butt shots? Why does that sound like a beverage? Oh wait, ew. Nevermind. Here's a picture of what I looked like as of 5 minutes ago.

Snapshotthis_001.png

Edited by Seicher Rae
stupid typing
  • Like 25

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yes. Yes you do.

Oh no! I may have inadvertently set another hare running......*facepalms*   

On the positive side I may have finally found my new forum avi pic.......

:)   

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, some months ago Taya (@Angelina String) very generously offered to let me take a picture of her. (She's promised me in return that she's going to take a pic of both of us!) And she said she thought it should be something "different."

I'm not sure if this is different or not, but it was fun! And Taya totally got the mood I was going for, in her choice of outfit for the shoot.

Anyway, thank you Taya!

Taya Interior.png

This is soooo lovely, Scylla!!! Thank you for showing me from a new side!

Guess you have to call it "Interior with Young Woman Seen from the Side"  or perhaps "Interior with (a bit more than) an Easel, (insert street address here)" ;)

Thank you again - and now I really feel the pressure of coming up with something "different" (Did I say really say different :P ?)

• Like 8