How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I haven't tried layering Windlights. In fact, I have no idea how to do it . . . any idea where I can find some guidance?

@Scylla Rhiadra : What I do is shoot multiple photo of your avi with differing WL settings. Import all into PS as various layers, for ex: 3 layers.... then blend in the various WL layers through erasing various top layers at various opacities, to arrive at something unique. I did that technique in a post last Fall lying in front of a red car. I’ll repost it FYI. 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I haven't tried layering Windlights. In fact, I have no idea how to do it . . . any idea where I can find some guidance?

I see other people have answered you on this one with good advice. I like the YouTube videos by Daeberethwen Arbenlow. She has a lot of SL specific PS videos. I have learned a ton from them as a PS novice. And her name is awesome. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the WL question : This was a good example of three shots with varying WL settings morphed into a final composition. Each photo 1-3 layers in PS using the technique I outlined in my previous post. I will say that using a pose is critical so the framing is exact for every shot. Thanks Scylla for the question and giving me an excuse to repost! ;)

772532178_SARAREDTBIRD.thumb.jpg.0cd72cd27f9f38bf13c10bd217e2fd24.jpg

SARA RED TBIRD Process2.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Thank you soooooo much!!  I've been trying to learn to do stuff in PS, more than just auto correcting. 😛  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@AidySL This is a terrific picture of you. I did a slight "remix" for fun using several B&W lighting textures into this composite and you look fantastic in B&W as well. Excellent post. Welcome to the thread :) ~ S

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.10.01 AM copy.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

A bit off topic, but I had to share this photo with you all. When I was commenting about @Skell Dagger posts and his realism and fine art look, I came across this RL photo from Gemmy Woud-Binnendijk. Obviously post processed in PS, but this picture reminded me so much of Skells' last post. This is a real photo taken and processed to resemble the Dutch masters paintings. Wow, she is amazing and obviously upset about being forced to wear that Shakespearian collar ;)

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 7.18.24 AM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 18

This is another pic from the courtyard at Yúcale, but here, inspired by Sara, I've played with it a bit.

The deeper one gets into using the combination of phototools (and Windlights) in-world, and post-processing options in PS, the more one feels a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of options . . .

Revenant - Blank.png

• Like 21

13 hours ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

Scylla Wow.. This is stunning. The Light, the shadow, the dept of field.. you killed it.. 😍🔥

So so cute.. I love this Tati ❤️

Gorgeous Zeta, so 🔥

Happy rez day my dear friend Or, Love u! 😋

Thank you! And we still need to get together for a photo!

• Like 3

So there's me taking a break from doing photos, just chillin, and working on my Inventory, and doing well with it by the way...….

And then Scylla posts that Red Dress poem......so I had to respond, and dig out my PVC hooker dress. I tried Soho and I tried Amsterdam, but I couldn't get the right atmosphere. I knew Lutz would deliver, so there I went. I stayed in the bar because it's got such style...………...and then I tried some filter work, which I don't usually do.

So the following images each have a simple filter applied, no cropping, and with just a whiff of windlight, because they are indoors...……

Except the last one which is outside in moonlight :)

I do a red dress "as intended" hehe!

SL14.png

SL12b.png

SL15.png

SL11.png

Edited by BelindaN
spelling
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

And then Scylla posts that Red Dress poem......so I had to respond, and dig out my PVC hooker dress.

Girl, you've completely out-red-dressed me!

I think, if I remember correctly, that I actually bought my red dress in response to one that you showed off here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Thank you! And we still need to get together for a photo!

Yessss!!! We need to do it soon.. maybe one of the stores we both blog for, so that way.. we can make 2 posts in one photo.. ❤️

------

This is How i look today :) 

47102406984_529b8930c4_z.jpg

13 beaches by Carolina Schön, on Flickr

Edited by CarolinaSchoen
  • Like 23