How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, AidySL said:

Those ears....🤔 I am only on page 200 of this  topic, but couldn't wait. Hope one day they will look as good as yours.

“I am only on page 200”... my dear, take it from me...., (deep breath) however wonderful going through this entire thread of 18,000 posts may seem, it’s ridiculously tough going... unless you take your time because it’s a marathon. I think I hit the wall and almost called it quits about 500 pages in... yet I did manage to persevere and make it through. That said... there is wonderful, beautiful, amazing works of art here. And by starting from the beginning you get to experience almost all of our growth individually as well as a community. So, enjoy 😊 

my recommendation is to keep track of your progress, and plod you way through, but keep posting and staying current with us so you will continue to hang out with us!

oh, and be sure to quote the post your talking about so we’re not in the dark:) ears?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

“I am only on page 200”... my dear, take it from me...., (deep breath) however wonderful going through this entire thread of 18,000 posts may seem, it’s ridiculously tough going... unless you take your time because it’s a marathon. I think I hit the wall and almost called it quits about 500 pages in... yet I did manage to persevere and make it through. That said... there is wonderful, beautiful, amazing works of art here. And by starting from the beginning you get to experience almost all of our growth individually as well as a community. So, enjoy 😊 

my recommendation is to keep track of your progress, and plod you way through, but keep posting and staying current with us so you will continue to hang out with us!

oh, and be sure to quote the post your talking about so we’re not in the dark:) ears?

Those ears because they don't look good on any picture.I take, but I like the hair too much, so i will not bother anyone with that anymore. And I just go back a little from page 720. There are some beautiful "photo's"

Edited by AidySL
Quoted my answer in the quote...
  • Like 1