How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I'm bummed that I missed the party!!!! Looks like it was fun. What happened, did everyone just show up at the Lutz Theater at the same time!!! LOL ;)

Way more complicated.... I was shopping at Stars and chatting to Taya. She tp'd in to the store. We shopped for ages. Before she went I tp'd Salty in to meet her. Then Taya tp'd Cara. Then.Laika came on line and tp'd in.

So we were all at Stars and it was too good an opportunity not to do some photos, so we did the obvious. As ever it was chaotic fun!!!

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

These are my best three images....point and click......

The rear view especially is real girl band stuff........haha....but no audience, although a guy called Bruno cammed us and posted an image on flickr.................

The group shot is L to R me, Salty, Laika, Taya, and Cara...................

Secondlife02.jpg

Secondlife03.jpg

Secondlife11.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 14

Sometimes, being human is so... cliche...

Infiltrator-Insilico 1

I think this one is the only "manly" avatar I have. Well, I have to get a man's AO to make it look decent, anyway. LOL

And this one, because cute:

Cyberbot-Prime 3D 1Cyberbot-Prime 3D 2

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 16

6 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Sometimes, being human is so... cliche...

Infiltrator-Insilico 1

I think this one is the only "manly" avatar I have. Well, I have to get a man's AO to make it look decent, anyway. LOL

And this one, because cute:

Cyberbot-Prime 3D 1Cyberbot-Prime 3D 2

I love the pink girlie robot.............love it!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I love the pink girlie robot.............love it!!

Hahaha, yesss. It comes with a color HUD to change that part, though the pink is the default color (and how the advert looked) so I HAD to have it. :)

Oh, it is also bento hands and fitted, it was rather inexpensive if I recall. We should do an army.

Edit to add, if we start an army then it would help to know where to get it ~facepalms~

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/B1-Lucy-Cyberbot-Complete-Avatar/15546781 (And there is a freebie demo so you can play with it - mixing and matching parts is fun and there are ... naughty part add-ons ~snorts~)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Oh, it is also bento hands and fitted, it was rather inexpensive if I recall. We should do an army.

It looks mod... if 100% rigged each of you could take along an animesh clone - premium users even two...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Hahaha, yesss. It comes with a color HUD to change that part, though the pink is the default color (and how the advert looked) so I HAD to have it. :)

Edit to add, if we start an army then it would help to know where to get it ~facepalms~

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/B1-Lucy-Cyberbot-Complete-Avatar/15546781 (And there is a freebie demo so you can play with it - mixing and matching parts is fun and there are ... naughty part add-ons ~snorts~)

Yee Ha!

The Chickmob Group go dancing en masse. Now I'm visualising a gang of ladybots crashing a sim. That would be sooooo funny...........

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

These are my best three images....point and click......

The rear view especially is real girl band stuff........haha....but no audience, although a guy called Bruno cammed us and posted an image on flickr.................

The group shot is L to R me, Salty, Laika, Taya, and Cara...................

Secondlife11.jpg

*coughs*

Soooo . . . Salty's dress in this pic? Where is it from???

(Not that I'd ever have the nerve to wear something that tight in public, of course, being an enormously modest and self-effacing woman . . . My interest is purely academic. Yes, that's it: academic. *coughs again*)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

*coughs*

Soooo . . . Salty's dress in this pic? Where is it from???

(Not that I'd ever have the nerve to wear something that tight in public, of course, being an enormously modest and self-effacing woman . . . My interest is purely academic. Yes, that's it: academic. *coughs again*)

Hey Presto, and you're not the first to bag one of these........two others (no names) have also done so. I have this dress and I love it.....and it has a massive colour hud........

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Absolut-Vendetta-Alina-Dress-LATEXMAITREYA/8482603

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Hey Presto, and you're not the first to bag one of these........two others (no names) have also done so. I have this dress and I love it.....and it has a massive colour hud........

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Absolut-Vendetta-Alina-Dress-LATEXMAITREYA/8482603

*sigh*

For Maitreya only . . .

In fairness, it's actually pretty rare that something I want isn't available for Slink.

Damn, though.