How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

16 minutes ago, Haven Fireguard said:

I just demo'd it this morning and I'd have to agree.  Of course I love most Volt hair.

They're the only hair store where I'll willingly buy without demoing. Every single style is amazing.

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I know Skell doesn't do color much, but I love that teal on you - and it highlights the eyes nicely.

Heh. Teal and red are probably the only colours I do tend to wear. Occasionally I'll venture into more autumnal browns, but that's about it. The occasional aberration into neon yellow notwithstanding.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, WhiteDrifter said:

AC192CA4-8B28-4411-B048-0C936EDC3718.thumb.jpeg.bd7ff389746d0900565778d072309c4c.jpeg

132 mistakes later, I completed the transformation of my look today 😭 and played around some more with light 

Looking gorgeous! And the light play in the top one (especially with the gleam off your top) is really nice!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hrrr. I'm going to take the rare step here of asking all of you for your opinion, because I can't make up my bloody mind. I've done two sets of edits of these images, using different Windlights. I adore them both equally, but I'm wary of spamming my Flickr followers with two full sets (although I guess it would only be seven images in total, so... eh).

Anyway, forum darlings, which one? The lighter version, or the darker version?

1125779753_soundof(faded).thumb.png.5820c6a05c92ec1eba2d6be65b8356b0.png

1804261366_soundof(darker).thumb.png.6338e0925c5016a72301d514d20b09db.png

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'm going to be wild and say the darker. 

Actually no - I'm going to break the rules immediately and say the darker for the first and third image, and the middle one from the lighter - I prefer the angle and overall composition of that version of the shot. And it reminds me of Stargate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

Actually no - I'm going to break the rules immediately and say the darker for the first and third image, and the middle one from the lighter - I prefer the angle and overall composition of that version of the shot. And it reminds me of Stargate. 

What he said, actually.

And you can trust my opinion: I'm not even Swedish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Orwar said:

I had a feeling you'd say the darker ones! xD I'm really torn, because I love both sets equally. Gah! I guess I could post one set today and the other edits tomorrow.

(Also, that lighter set needed a lot of post-processing in Photoshop, because the massive combination of filters left it covered in dark lined squares, all of which I had to remove.)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What he said, actually.

And you can trust my opinion: I'm not even Swedish.

Hehe! Thanks. I think i'll post those versions, then :)

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Overall, I prefer the darker set.  That being said, like Orwar, I do really like the light version of the middle picture.

Oddly, the darker set have to be close-up only, because that blazing bright light on the face is one of those 'cammed close, move the camera a nudge to the left, and the light suddenly goes BOOM, but move it another nudge and it vanishes again' kind of things. In other words: I can't get a full-length shot with that lighting; it's completely a Windlight quirk that only happens at a very small angle, up close. Video here. It takes four taps of CTRL+0 before the lighting changes.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I like the first two pictures on the light side but the last picture on the dark side.  The third one on the light side washes out the hat too much for me.  If I had to pick a favorite it'd be the second light side picture overall 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ivey killed it with that hat

She did indeed. As soon as I saw it, it was a "Holy *^&%, I need to work that into an outfit!" moment ;)

Anyway, as voted for...

The sound of the world on fire:

45905281325_7026dc59e6_h.jpg

Credits list is as long as the proverbial arm, so it's behind the spoiler tag.

Credits

A&Y for The Seasons Story, Process of Elimination for Men Only Monthly, a new group gift from Sn@tch, plus POUT! and Zombie Suicide for Gloss Event, and The Bearded Guy for Man Cave.

Coat: A&Y - Volante Cyber Coat (black - Gianni, Slink - Jake to follow)
Gloves: Process of Elimination - Wayfarer Fantasy Gloves (Geralt, Gianni, Jake, Kemono, Kuroo, Legacy)
Hat: Sn@tch - Calliope Top Hat (January group gift)
Eyeshadow applier: POUT! - Slick & Smokey Eyeshadow (Catwa, Genus, Lelutka)
Lipstick: Zombie Suicide - Smudged Lips 2 (dark - Catwa, Lelutka, Omega)
Pants: A&Y - Nephilim Cyber Pants (black - Gianni, Jake, Slink)
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots (metallic black - Gianni, Jake, Slink, classic)
Collar: Asteroid Box - Cross Collar
Top applier: Sn@tch - Battle Harness Sweater (Omega, system)
Tattoo: Sn@tch - Mayhem Tattoo (Omega, system)
Earrings: RealEvil - Savage Ear Piercings
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Face Piercings*
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (Fjord - Omega, own brand, system)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Background: The Bearded Guy - All Part of Life gacha ('Locked')
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Pose: Wrong

*review copy

• Like 15

On 1/18/2019 at 1:18 PM, BelindaN said:

At the risk of appearing dumb...…….coughs....how do I get to this screen????

Besides the other way already described, you can add the 'Phototools' button to your bottom button row in FS. It brings up all the photo helper tools.

Right click on any button and select 'Toolbar Buttons' then drag Phototools to the quick bar. Easy peasy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1