How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

With all  these Lutz pictures, have any of  you been able  to get rez rights?

Ok this  might be over the edge, hopefully things are hidden enough by tattoos and shadows

Untitled

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

This won't work for things like pose balls (i.e., things you want to sit on), but I sometimes attach things to my spine (which means that they don't move with the avatar's animations), and then edit them to where I want them to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 19

4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

This almost makes me wish i'd kept photos from back then, almost! Loving the hair on the 2018 one

• Like 6

I think the overall preference of the various "Look at me" threads is to post different pictures in each of the threads.  Even if the outfit is the same, most don't post the exact same image in multiple places - primarily because that comes really close to violating the Community Standards on spam in the forums.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Spectacular! Spectacular!
No words in the vernacular
Can describe this great event
You'll be dumb with wonderment!

(AKA: God, I effin' LOVE this hair! xD)

31876575167_7a223ff11c_h.jpg

46092908934_e4ee0ec43d_h.jpg

Credits

Hotdog for Equal 10, plus VoltHair for Man Cave and Zibska for Gloss Event.

Shirt & Vest: Hotdog - Ringmaster Waistcoat (Slink, Jake)
Hair: VoltHair - Marvin Hair (B&W)
Makeup: Zibska - Sofija Eyemakeup (Catwa, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega, system)
Ears: L'Etre - Taper Mesh Ears
Skin applier: Birth - Bruce (Catwa - Tone 01)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (Fjord - Omega, own brand, system)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Face Piercing*
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 23