Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

With all  these Lutz pictures, have any of  you been able  to get rez rights?

Ok this  might be over the edge, hopefully things are hidden enough by tattoos and shadows

Untitled

 

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

This won't work for things like pose balls (i.e., things you want to sit on), but I sometimes attach things to my spine (which means that they don't move with the avatar's animations), and then edit them to where I want them to be.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

This almost makes me wish i'd kept photos from back then, almost! Loving the hair on the 2018 one

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the overall preference of the various "Look at me" threads is to post different pictures in each of the threads.  Even if the outfit is the same, most don't post the exact same image in multiple places - primarily because that comes really close to violating the Community Standards on spam in the forums.  

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...