Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

At work in the vineyards of the Lord at Ciampi.

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/53/150/38

Ciampi-Vineyard-Blank2.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Originally uploaded wrong version of pic
  • Like 26

With all  these Lutz pictures, have any of  you been able  to get rez rights?

Ok this  might be over the edge, hopefully things are hidden enough by tattoos and shadows

Untitled

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

With all  these Lutz pictures, have any of  you been able  to get rez rights?

Ok this  might be over the edge, hopefully things are hidden enough by tattoos and shadows

Untitled

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I haven't tried to get rezz rights but the 'owner' is on the flickr page and responded to my compliments of his sim. It's worth asking. I would buy a trike for photos if I could rezz it there. Maybe I'll ask when I get back in world.

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Almost all the pictures I have been doing lately I have needed rez rights to do. 

This won't work for things like pose balls (i.e., things you want to sit on), but I sometimes attach things to my spine (which means that they don't move with the avatar's animations), and then edit them to where I want them to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Nihilistic Nurse

Maybe I should see if Neph could get a job at one of the many spam-clinics from the RP board... 

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 19

4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The 10 Year Challenge is everywhere on social media right now, so I thought it might be fun to do in SL.

45901552305_bcafb50063_b.jpg

(That leather coat - from Sinistyle - was my first major clothing purchase in SL. As I recall, it cost L$600, and I dithered for days before I bought it. Ah... hindsight... ;))

This almost makes me wish i'd kept photos from back then, almost! Loving the hair on the 2018 one

• Like 6