How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

57 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I love this picture because of the badass TechnoBarbie in the background! She was amazing! Taken at Club End Of Days....

I used to hang quite a bit over there, but it feels as if the vast majority of time, everyone is just AFK. Which sucks, because the only other alternatives I've seen over the past few years have shut down quickly or been entirely in German - as much as I love German, I'm not able to converse very well in it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Me....sneaking on just now, and getting much better with appliers - almost to the point of being casual about it!!!!

Here's a BBD outfit......Brigitte with ROC Single Strap heels...………...

SL01.png

Lovely picture, Belinda...but what caught my eye is something that is completely not your fault.  Does anyone but me think that the chair is about four times too big?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Lovely picture, Belinda...but what caught my eye is something that is completely not your fault.  Does anyone but me think that the chair is about four times too big?

Ah...…...well...….errrr…………/me goes a bit red...…...it's a cuddle basket...……*coughs* which can take up to four...……. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I dropped in at Zennessa's place (Charleston Heights) earlier to apply for a job as a bouncer...…………...

I don't meet the minimum requirements according to 'Frank' on the door...………….so I found a mic, and hoped that a pianist would drop in...…… ;)

My outfit is Stars Dreamer......Dress, Jacket and Boots . Four colour HUD.

SL03.png.96c17c6383e885e80c56ec99b2917cee.pngSL02.png.d4380eccf889d389409ee254c438b172.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 15

On 1/18/2019 at 8:28 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

How does this happen?  My understanding is that Fitmesh basically sizes itself with your body size.  I have a Maitreya body and the clothing item says it is the Maitreya one.  Does this mean that the creator really doesn't have the Maitreya kit and is just making do with some standard fitmesh model and then just fit it to a Maitreya body that she happens to have, but it doesn't really fit right because it isn't really properly rigged for the Maitreya body?  Or does she have the Maitreya kit but just doesn't know how to properly use it?  I truly do not understand this rigging stuff.  I've had pieces from various stores have a slight off fit here and there, but most of the time, if it says Maitreya, it does not require this much alpha work. 

(black out the nipples and the creator name)
image.png.b42cc1e4d94b3f085732e6c9c446eb4b.png

...and sometimes they get lazy and figure you can handle it with alpha layers. I've also seen them mislabel a version... so that Maitreya version is actually for Slink. There are some that don't use the Dev Kit for the body and just wing it... There are lots of reasons.

For a segment of the SL population using alphas is a non-starter. Those playing in RLV areas where they can be stripped of clothes without notice have a problem with clothes that require the use of an alpha layer.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, Laika Ravikumar said:

39864519973_aed2140caf_k.jpg

I think this looks like a BIG revenge plot brewing...

On 1/22/2019 at 8:27 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

*sigh*

For Maitreya only . . .

In fairness, it's actually pretty rare that something I want isn't available for Slink.

Damn, though.

Absolute Vendetta does have a lot of Sink (P&H) stuff. I find a lot of stuff I want is often Maitreya only or Maitreya and Slink Hourglass. So, I gave in and bought Hourglass. I'm having  difficult time getting a shape made for the Hourglass that I'll wear. A really big butt just doesn't do it for me.

On 1/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Damn all of you beautiful people.

I tried the Dura B&G 84 demo. While it's gorgeous on you, it makes me look like a sheepdog.

Pfft!

...should we take up a collection for a haircut? I suspect you look better than you think... 

On 1/23/2019 at 2:09 PM, Karina Leborski said:

Cannot settle for one look...

Dark princess_022.png

Well... you seem to consistently be stuck on a single look... awesome.

This is a gorgeous image. I would have taken the time to edit out the pink straps as they go over the shoulder. Then it would have been perfect too.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
font
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Orwar so THAT would explain why EoD was so...off putting. When a lover and I would visit, the music was great but... I dunno, it very well could have been that it was just a new place with new people that made it so uneasy. But would love to go back regardless; have been going crazy to remember the name of the place, thanks @Saravendi !!

Also, Orwar, if you would like- check out (unless you already havePerdition's Gate VIPs. Music is great, the decor is amazeballs, as are the people! They spam you to death (and not even the bacon flavored kind) with notices about their events... I've had to turn them and chat off! But it's my favorite place to go for Metal.

btw,

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The "First vs Now" thread inspired me to see how the Freebie Galaxy is doing...turns out, its fairly busy and on the 6th floor they still sell the hair I used in my first attempt to individualize my avatar with the little money I made from camping.

Snapshot_010.png

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

@Orwar so THAT would explain why EoD was so...off putting. When a lover and I would visit, the music was great but... I dunno, it very well could have been that it was just a new place with new people that made it so uneasy. But would love to go back regardless; have been going crazy to remember the name of the place, thanks @Saravendi !!

Also, Orwar, if you would like- check out (unless you already havePerdition's Gate VIPs. Music is great, the decor is amazeballs, as are the people!

I never had a negative experience at EoD, yet have only been going there the last year or so, maybe it was edgy or off putting early on. For me, everyone leaves me alone and I dance my but off. Also, I can use my particles there without any interference or remarks from anyone. I love that club. A lot of Germans frequent the club and they seriously know how to party;). Only thing is, you gotta at least tolerate Goth music... (whatever that’s called) if you want to have fun there, and it’s definitely NOT the place to meet anyone new... everyone pretty much stays to themselves. 😎

Thanks @Laoise Rumsford For the Perdition's Gate VIPs referral!

Edited by Saravendi
Spelling
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

Toxica

This time of year, a lot of Swedes flee the country to chase the sun. Which is excellent, more snow for me!

Please please, give style credits! Love that outfit!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 5