How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I'm only just getting the hang of these forums, but here goes..............

This is my current favourite clubbing outfit. I finally managed to wear it after taking advice from the forum experts on how to use an applier!!:x

The dress is -ELLE- Roberta Bianca - It has the flap on the skirt but is worth it!!!

Shoes are [Sheba] Alice Heels

The second image is a day after I got my Maitreya body. The Bikini is Maitraya....................

secondlife-postcard (16).jpg

secondlife-postcard 12.jpg

• Like 23

one of the nice things about SL  is that you can visit so many places that are different  from the place you are in RL, but every now and then its nice to be in a place that is just like your RL, this so reminds me of so many grass covered shorelines of so many lakes in central Florida

7.6versus_002.png

Edited by Talligurl
forgot to post the picture.
  • Like 14

I've been away for a week without in-world access....:$ but the benefit was that I could check out the forums on my phone when I got the chance!!:D

And I've really enjoyed looking at the forums...........

Anyway, here are a few more of my clubbing outfits. I'm only really buying stuff I would have in RL, although here it's always shorter, tighter, and more daring!!!9_9

The first image is my "go anywhere" outfit The top is Maitreya Lisbon in white. The jeans are Blueberry, and I have the fat pack but I simply love the orangey-peach colour!! Shoes are Scandalize NikiHeels......... (I'm beginning to sound like an expert)....hehe.

The next image is my hot (weather) summer outfit.... The dress is Blueberry Rylal, shoes are Scandalize NikiHeels (again!).

I love red, orange and yellow, so the Rylal dress is perfect!!! There's a fatpack but this is the only one I really like.

The third image was my first proper clubbing outfit and this dress looked good on my system Avi. The dress is [hh[ Gracie, and the shoes, which I love, are [hh] Cindy Heels. The HUDs allow lots of colour changes, but I like green or white the best.............9_9

Finally my second ever clubbing outfit, which also looked good on my system Avi. This dress has a plunge back down to the waist. I've worn it in red and black on my old Avi, but on the mesh body, for some reason, pink looks the best. The dress is SHEY - Siona, and the shoes are in my favourites list .... [SHEBA] Alice Heels.

I'm really getting the hang of this, but I will be making a separate post about mesh heads.................*whistles*..........;)

secondlife-postcard 21.jpg

secondlife-postcard 20.jpg

secondlife-postcard 19.jpg

secondlife-postcard 17.jpg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

@Rhonda Huntress Prepare yourself for random IMs from guys either asking to be your slaves and similar requests. ;)

Not just guys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

But guys will be the ones, who open the IM window with that request as a greeting.

Well yes this is true, some of them really do not know how to start a conversation.

• Haha 1