How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 5.7.2018 at 6:44 PM, MissV82 said:

Relaxing this morning in my Jammies watching youtube :)

Snapshot_008.png

This reminds me of pants drunk clothes, if you had a bottle of beer or glass of wine or something to drink there, i would say that is perfect pants drunk picture. Sorry, is not ment to be bad, i've been just thinking if would make such a snapshot to post here just for fun.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ansiri said:

This reminds me of pants drunk clothes, if you had a bottle of beer or glass of wine or something to drink there, i would say that is perfect pants drunk picture. Sorry, is not ment to be bad, i've been just thinking if would make such a snapshot to post here just for fun.

One of those may have to be done tonight ????

• Like 1

Gone for a slightly younger skin for a while...now looking closer to my real age 9_9

If you're thinking I look like I've cut my own hair...you're probably right! I made the hat, and then couldn't work out what hair to wear under it. I ended up hacking together a pile of Truth group gift bangs. Probably not ideal. Time to go shopping and see what hat hair I can find (and to think, in RL I try to avoid hat hair!) :P

B&W_Hat_2.png

• Like 18

Feeling a little better and enjoying the faces that the Vista Zoe Bento head has.. very natural animations..  love that cute little sideways grin, kinda like mine in rl.. but that's all I can claim lolol.. 

happy Gigi .png

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 10