How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I have noticed that the lighting and animation going on have a big impact on how the face looks.
Hairs will also also change a lot the general looks of the whole head. And even though they don't change the face, they have certain impact on how the face looks.

2018-07-07_portrait.thumb.jpg.a3a7065347465d8752c36d7634dd8ed5.jpg

• Like 18

Oberon's Reflection.

42369321295_a25967d86a_h.jpg

43273485601_517213f1ce_h.jpg

Credits

Still androgynous as all get-out, thanks to this hair from Bad Hair Day, the fantastic L$2 Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt gift headdress from Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery, plus a faceful of glossy slap from Shiny Stuffs.

Hair: Bad Hair Day - Akia*
Headdress: Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery - Titania In Moonlight
Necklace: Sn@tch - My Heart Necklace (July group gift)
Makeup: Shiny Stuffs - Dollface (Catwa)
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Tender Eyes*
Skin: Avi-Glam - Vincent* (Catwa)
Head: Catwa - Skell*

* review copy

• Like 14

15 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Vertigo all dressed up in some of his new Kauna freebies. I love how the tie looks so real on the close up shot.

I have a friend that is looking for a skin (or beard applier) JUST like that (well I think so, he is super picky LOL) Can you tell me what that is so I can pass the info along? Thanks.  Yes, looks good!

• Like 1

@Chic Aeon

Vertigo is using  a full system body and head and I bought his skin and beard way back in 2012, so not sure what's available now or if they're still in business... but for the info, he's wearing Nivaro Crow skin in the dark tanned tone, with a Nivaro Trimmed Soul beard in black which is a system tattoo.

Edited by Dementia Obviate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I have noticed that the lighting and animation going on have a big impact on how the face looks.

Lighting can make or break a picture in SL. Good lighting with a hint of DoF can make the world of difference.

The pleasure comes from twiddling with the windlights and getting the most out of what the second life viewer has to offer, as opposed to post-software editing.

The image below uses one of the built-in SL filters, called 'Spotlight'. There are a few decent effects in the list.

This is my new LAQ head with free hair from MINA (SL15B gift). 

Snapshot_007.thumb.png.042c6177f33fe6513218a1650bf43dcf.png

Edited by Candice LittleBoots
  • Like 11