SL vs.. the RL toilet

MoonBux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was in a SL club recently and people were talking about how much time they spend on SL. Then the DJ (who is quite well known) said "I had an accident recently"...

He continued: "I normally keep some empty plastic bottles by my PC, so I can urinate without leaving SL and missing the action. This is OK, but the other night I really needed to *poo* (I will keep the curse words out). I was DJing a great set and had about six people in IM, so I didn't want to ruin things by going to the toilet.

"10 minutes later, the pain got worse...suddenly I realised I couldn't hold back...I *poo*'d in my jeans. It was awful...the smell was terrible and I felt like a baby again." Everybody stopped chatting. Then the DJ said "I kept on DJing, I had an hour to go before I could go to the toilet and clean myself up".

So my question is: Have any of YOU been into SL so much you forgot to go to the toilet, and accidentally wet / fouled yourself?

MoonBux wrote:

I was in a SL club recently and people were talking about how much time they spend on SL. Then the DJ (who is quite well known) said "I had an accident recently"...

He continued: "I normally keep some empty plastic bottles by my PC, so I can urinate without leaving SL and missing the action. This is OK, but the other night I really needed to *poo* (I will keep the curse words out). I was DJing a great set and had about six people in IM, so I didn't want to ruin things by going to the toilet.

"10 minutes later, the pain got worse...suddenly I realized I couldn't hold back...I *poo*'d in my jeans. It was awful...the smell was terrible and I felt like a baby again." Everybody stopped chatting. Then the DJ said "I kept on DJing, I had an hour to go before I could go to the toilet and clean myself up".

So my question is: Have any of YOU been into SL so much you forgot to go to the toilet, and accidentally wet / fouled yourself?

Seriously?  S E R I O U S L Y? 

That DJ/Humanatar needs some serious help.

The fact that everyone stopped chatting, and probably looked shocked at the DJ, should tell you enough about the reaction of mental sane people. That DJ (if your story is true) as left reality and moved to some other dimension...thats definitly not normal behavior for an adult.

Even the fact that he has "pee bottles" so he doesn't miss a minute or so it may take to go, is disgusting, and really should be the virtual slap upside the head one needs when they get that involved in something unnecessarily.

I love sl, and I love the time I spend in sl. I know there are many times when I've spent a good 20 out of 24 hours in any day, just in sl(of course, not when my kids are at home, 'cuz that would be beyond wrong, for me). I have never, and would never. ignore the fact that I had to go to the bathroom, because of sl. I've had to do that(hold it, lol) in rl situations when there wasn't anywhere around to go, and that's bad enough 'cuz you can't control that sort of situation at all. There's just absolutely NO reason to not excuse yourself if needed from sl to take care of rl actual needs.

Ick, ick, ick, ick

Kids sometimes have a hard time yanking themselves away from whatever they are doing, to go to the bathroom. Kids, have accidents, because of that. But, kids outgrow it. That guy, will never outgrow it. Not as long as he brings his toilet to his virtual space...

again.. ick, ick, ick, ick

Perhaps we have to take the remarks of the DJ with a pinch of salt.  He could have been making the story up either to shock people or because he thought it was funny.  

If the DJ was telling the truth, he might be better off getting a laptop that he can take with him.  And it's reasonable to assume that he lives alone.:matte-motes-big-grin::

Just when you think you've heard it all..

something tops the last dummest thing you've heard..

seriously..after hearing that..i would probably have left the club and any other i heard that DJ on the mic at..just in case they tell lots of those kinds of stories..

what would make someone think people would be interested in hearing a story like that?

sorry but that is just flat out stupid..

MoonBux wrote:

He continued: "I normally keep some empty plastic bottles by my PC, so I can urinate without leaving SL and  . . . [snipped case of epic fail] . . .

That's pretty fail.

This is not like some action game.

90% of the time our avatars are on their own cycling an animation on the screen anyway...

You can almost always get up and leave for a good 10-20 minutes with no one the wiser. Even in mod conversation given the pace of typing in so much of SL.

There's no reason for such a fail moment. Even if you're "DJing" - which is really just playing your iTunes playlist through the stream... you just let it keep going.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.