Favorite Lelutka heads?

My faves:

Evo: Fleur (I find that it makes a good combination with the "Daisy" skin from Linden Lab. I wonder if anyone else does this with their Evo heads and the Linden skins.)

EvoX: Billie, Sugar, Gaia, and Noel. I use my avi with Noel the most but out of the four I picked, I'd say Billie is my absolute fave.

• Like 2

Irina is #1 for me. Love the angular look I can carve from her face. 

Kaya is second. My favorite when I go for a vintage or elf look.

Prim and Noel are great for when I want to look and feel petite.

Raven is my favorite with the Erika body.

• Like 2

I've tried several, but I'm still stuck on Avalon as my favorite, although I like Billie on my alt. It's the only one which allowed me to go from Lelutka Simone to Genus Strong to, now, Avalon and feel like my 'look' didn't change too drastically across those 3 main heads I used. I feel like it's getting older now, and I keep trying newer ones, but just can't shape any, quite yet, so I feel like "me".

• Like 5

I used the free head Lilly for the longest time and eventually gravitated toward Avalon. Last week I purchased Billie and I really like it even though it's a bit rounder and more youthful than I am use to. I used Kaya on my alt.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Love Lelutka, but once I got Lake into the shape I loved, I have never changed. Two years at least now same head.

Now, if I could only find a cute little "tip of nose" cleft BoM thingy I'd be thrilled.

My alt has Lake, and I never could get it to a shape I liked. She wears Raven now.

• Like 3

Nova, of course, it's actually why I bought my name!  But recently Billie too.  I have 6 EvoX heads plus Cate from the pre-Evo range.  I won't go back from EvoX now though.

My alt uses Nuri, which I find is better for North African features than Briannon, at least from my Slavic perspective :)

• Like 4

On 4/23/2024 at 3:44 PM, Shiloh Lyric said:

I've tried several, but I'm still stuck on Avalon as my favorite, although I like Billie on my alt. It's the only one which allowed me to go from Lelutka Simone to Genus Strong to, now, Avalon and feel like my 'look' didn't change too drastically across those 3 main heads I used. I feel like it's getting older now, and I keep trying newer ones, but just can't shape any, quite yet, so I feel like "me".

I can relate!  I've tried so many Lelutka heads, and frankly my inventory is an embarrassment with regard to how many full-priced heads I've got in there, the lion's share of which are Evo/EvoX (I may need an intervention :P ), but I keep coming back to Avalon.

Outside of her, I'd say my favorite is Sugar.  Her jaw/chin aren't quite right regardless of how much I tweak the sliders, though, so Avalon it is.

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

My question is straight forward: Has anyone seen already the updates of their V3.1 heads?

Not yet. I've tried hitting the update pack on my heads... it's a pack, yeah? Don't have my SL PC handy now.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2024 at 11:54 AM, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Brianna

I'm using that most of the time.

Edit for my post has expired so...

I have 4 avatars, and I think 2 of them are using Brianna. One uses Ceylon, the other is a furry so uses the August Katy head (a cat head).

I have several heads on each account except for the furry. My first 3 accounts are very old so over the years they've collected piles of things. 5-6 different Lelutka options on each account. I think half of those from free events and half bought. I've also got some Catwa and Mayreal heads on my older accounts.

I was under the impression that none of the updates for Lelutka 4.x had come out yet. That it had only been announced and maybe was out for some new heads. So I've not even bothered to look into that yet.

• Like 2

I gave Lilly a go when that was given out. Though once I got Avalon, that became my go to. I also grabbed most of the free ones since then, but I keep coming back to Avalon. A couple alts also use Ceylon, and that has some nice looks. My Star Trek RP alt uses Milan, and she looks pretty good with it.

• Like 3

Debi has Billie, Lilith, Lilly, Noel, Sasha, Zo, and Kaya. I should have just stuck with Kaya cause I keep going back to that head no matter how many others I try. I would like the Avalon, but I can't get the mouth to get that bottom pouty lip I like, so I've never bought that though I've demo'd it many, many times.

Blush has Erin, Noel, Quinn, Raven and Ora. Not sure which heads came before and after Ora, but Ora is my favorite. I know I've bought probably two heads since getting Ora but I keep going back to her. 

I hope I've learned my lesson, and that the days of buying Lelu heads because I "think" I can get it to be more perfect than Kaya and Ora are over.