What has happened to Aeros?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, AERO's has definitely had it's time for the longest time on SL now. We are talking 10 plus years of shine since the Nemo. The creator has definitely made thousands off the products and probably is a multi-millionaire now, so he's had great success. Anyhow, the Aeros brand is outdated when you compare it to the "P" physics ***** that is so much better, I like the Aeros hud more, it's easier to use, texturing is better but that is as far as it goes, the Physics offers 4 shapes, tattoos, add ons right out of the box, works with baked on mesh, comes with it's own AO's even for just standing, even a dancing animation, and obviously the dick swings and bounces around doing the animations, even in action you can make the balls swing. Yeah! The ***** talk, Aero's is old.

Too bad I didn't have the P when I used to strip dance lol, but now there isn't any guy clubs out there really worthwhile like there used to be many years ago.  All the P creator needs to do is just make the hud a little bit better, more smaller, maybe change the color too, also fix the weird function of the soft to hard buttons or whatever. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 12:57 AM, Maitimo said:

If you have an aeros, make sure you have copies. It probably won't be possible to get a redelivery any more.

I know this is a bit of a nechro bump but I just came looking for info & saw this so figured Ide chime in.

As of Feb 10 you can still get redelivery at the main sim but everything has gone now even the skins,its just a ship wreck now & palm trees.

So somebody is still paying tier.

Edited by Theron Giordano
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Rey Gearhead said:

Wow, some parts of this discussion are just laughable.  The "P"?  The smallest size they offer is the size of my thigh...  like that's gonna fit... anywhere.  Let us all mourn the passing of the one vendor that thought "human" mattered.

Either this is an exaggeration or your avatar is a fairy

On 1/23/2022 at 1:45 PM, missyrideout said:

As much as I love the Physics HUD (and hate the baroque wheel-shaped abomination that is Aeros) I find myself returning to Xerxes and Magnus for the looks. Also, the base skins and tinting options on Aeros products got me a faster, better skintone match. That was the one part of the HUD where Aeros excelled. If the P had base tones covering a wider range of warm - cool, I'd like it more. 

You can wear a bom skin with it, any skin tone you like and it will be a seamless fit.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Are you saying that the P automatically matches any skin you wear? 

I think what is meant is the included option to select skins for the P. from a range of light to dark tanned like the skins for bodies are being sold as.

27 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Are you saying that the P automatically matches any skin you wear? 

It has a BOM tattoo layer so I guess a skin creator could technically make a skintoned tattoo to color it.  They sell BOM tattoos for it on the MP.

ETA.  They worked with Sessions skins so my guess is any BOM skin from there will match but not cover.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Solo Alpha said:

I think what is meant is the included option to select skins for the P. from a range of light to dark tanned like the skins for bodies are being sold as.

She said: 

2 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

any skin tone you like and it will be a seamless fit.

Any means any.. Not just a range of skins that are made for it. if I slap on a drow skin from Nomine that's 10 years old, will it match? I doubt it. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.