What has happened to Aeros?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

TLDR  So did anyone ever find out what happened to Aeros or are we clueless and just chatting amongst ourselves?

Sorry, I forgot to post the info i got.. The creator has RL stuff going on and has pulled all aeros bits from SL and the MP. On her profile she says she doesnt want to get into the reasons why but she should be returning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• 1 month later...

If the Aeros could go flaccid like the "P," it would still be the most realistic-looking ***** in SL. The Physics ***** is great if you want to twirl your ding-dong like helicopter rotors (I'll pass) or make it slither like something from a horror movie (pass on that too). Bottom line, the "P" in all its many shades looks like it's made of plastic. It is basically a scripted, attachable dildo. Doesn't look the least bit like human flesh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Then perhaps it's actually authentic. I've always thought that even in RL, the male member looks like Somebody's afterthought.

I've heard some women think they're cute. Guys don't want to hear that, though.

"Isn't that cute, an extra belly button..." 😆

• Haha 3

On 2/19/2022 at 10:21 PM, kali Wylder said:

TLDR  So did anyone ever find out what happened to Aeros or are we clueless and just chatting amongst ourselves?

Shouldn't chatting amongst ourselves about a 'C*ck shop' be called something like 'Chaturbating'?

Edited by HazelEnglish
typo
  • Haha 2

On 3/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, Wingate said:

If the Aeros could go flaccid like the "P," it would still be the most realistic-looking ***** in SL. The Physics ***** is great if you want to twirl your ding-dong like helicopter rotors (I'll pass) or make it slither like something from a horror movie (pass on that too). Bottom line, the "P" in all its many shades looks like it's made of plastic. It is basically a scripted, attachable dildo. Doesn't look the least bit like human flesh.

You've surveyed ALL of the thingies in Second Life? Quite the aficionado!

Edited by Love Zhaoying

On 2/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, missyrideout said:

Anyway, safe to say Slink doesn't have that kind of juice at the moment.

I'd have to agree with that.

I saw BOM as a way of unifying all of these individual products and Lelutka goes ahead and breaks the mold and were right back to square where we were before to some extent.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.