Jump to content

What has happened to Aeros?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

There could be a lot of reasons, especially these days, with the pandemic and different strains popping up, to Inflation rising..

If they are in the U.S. it could even be the new changes in the IRS..

As much that is going on in the world right now, it could be a lot of different reasons..

Did you check with their group if they have one or if there may be a side group that might know something?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Aeros, one of the most popular makers of male genitals in SL seems to have completely disappeared. Their store is empty, marketplace is gone, and the creators profile is empty. Does anyone know what happened?

the region has still the skins, the "male part" part is under construction.
Might be working on a new line, this one is kinda huge impact on ARC

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh no... what are we ever going to do? But then again the marketplace has more sausages and cherries.

In my opinion the "The P" has been the champion of all male attributes for a while since it doesn't look oversized and fake like some others do and in fact behaves like something that's made of flesh that can be bent and follow the laws of Physics(pun intended) and human anatomy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Oh no... what are we ever going to do? But then again the marketplace has more sausages and cherries.

In my opinion the "The P" has been the champion of all male attributes for a while since it doesn't look oversized and fake like some others do and in fact behaves like something that's made of flesh that can be bent and follow the laws of Physics(pun intended) and human anatomy.

The P could still use a few more larger sizes for oversized frames, but ATM it does fill the needs of most.

The "physics" part is solely a trademark/marketing term.

There is no actual physics being performed. It is still all hard animation asset driven with no environment/IK effects/influence.

The creator, them self, states as much in their listing: "All physics movement is custom and done outside SL in our 3D software" & "***** does not respond to inworld physics."

SL does not yet have rag doll physics, dynamic bones nor colliders.

If it did, the P & V could truly shine.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Aeros, one of the most popular makers of male genitals in SL seems to have completely disappeared. Their store is empty, marketplace is gone, and the creators profile is empty. Does anyone know what happened?

 

I found this: https://bitbucket.org/aeros-in-sl/faq/wiki/Aeros News

It looks like they stopped being active at the end of 2020. I hope they haven't become yet another Covid victim. 😔

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Oh no... what are we ever going to do? But then again the marketplace has more sausages and cherries.

In my opinion the "The P" has been the champion of all male attributes for a while since it doesn't look oversized and fake like some others do and in fact behaves like something that's made of flesh that can be bent and follow the laws of Physics(pun intended) and human anatomy.

I don't really see a significant difference between it and any other bento equipment. They all move more or less as such members do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Oh no... what are we ever going to do? But then again the marketplace has more sausages and cherries.

In my opinion the "The P" has been the champion of all male attributes for a while since it doesn't look oversized and fake like some others do and in fact behaves like something that's made of flesh that can be bent and follow the laws of Physics(pun intended) and human anatomy.

Personally found "The P" to not scale well for smaller avatars or as a femme option. The feature set is nice but think it could do better with some smaller sizes.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

There is no actual physics being performed. It is still all hard animation asset driven with no environment/IK effects/influence.

The creator, them self, states as much in their listing: "All physics movement is custom and done outside SL in our 3D software" & "***** does not respond to inworld physics."

SL does not yet have rag doll physics, dynamic bones nor colliders.

I didn't say it has rag doll physics, dynamic bones or etc. What I mean is that the animations make it behave as realistic as the technology allows it.

 

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

The P could still use a few more larger sizes for oversized frames, but ATM it does fill the needs of most.

Again, anatomically correct shape and sizes. There are some of us who don't particularly enjoy dongs that look like third leg. The world's longest weiner is 13.5 inches, unless every guy wants to be world record holder that's fine, but if you take a moment and think about realism(yes realism in SL, it exists) the amount of blood you'd have to pump in that thing to keep it up and running will pull away the much needed blood supply from your head causing you to faint due to blood loss. 

Still, this is SL and everyone is free to have third leg. :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Aiyumei said:

the amount of blood you'd have to pump in that thing to keep it up and running will pull away the much needed blood supply from your head causing you to faint due to blood loss.

😆😅😂. Well, that explains A LOT!!!

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...