How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

I'm just getting my moneysworth out of this new vehicle I bought.

I get around-round-round-round (singing in my head).

I've come back to the historical build of Lost Gardens of Apollo. The bridge to nowhere (a troll on a bridge!! - had to be done. Sorry ... not sorry.)

sad troll.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Sailing is better than years ago. Crossings are much more reliable. However, recently I am hitting more problem regions. I appear to have sailed into the region but I've have no control, boat or AV.

Here things were going well...

image.thumb.jpeg.e6ddadf96f5004ee7743a58b16a9e894.jpeg

• Like 10

Terrible pic, because I was lagging out, but here I am yesterday at the opening of my new exhibition at @manoji Yachvili's gallery, greeting new arrivals at the entrance of the labyrinth in which the pics are to be found. From left to right with me, @Laurel Aurelia, @Aiyumei, [me], and Manoji. If you survived the maze (I suspect not everyone did), there was a dance party at the other end.

1937048423_Intimacy-Opening-1-Blank.thumb.png.3650d4fb172ccc35d948d5d485075563.png

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

Caitlin and I (as Toy) were at an interesting new place yesterday.

Caitlin Gagged.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 5

On 2/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Terrible pic, because I was lagging out, but here I am yesterday at the opening of my new exhibition at @manoji Yachvili's gallery, greeting new arrivals at the entrance of the labyrinth in which the pics are to be found. From left to right with me, @Laurel Aurelia, @Aiyumei, [me], and Manoji. If you survived the maze (I suspect not everyone did), there was a dance party at the other end.

1937048423_Intimacy-Opening-1-Blank.thumb.png.3650d4fb172ccc35d948d5d485075563.png

This pic isn't terrible at all. It shows what you were doing, and the friends you were with. That's what SL is all about!!!

• Like 4