How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Terrible pic, because I was lagging out, but here I am yesterday at the opening of my new exhibition at @manoji Yachvili's gallery, greeting new arrivals at the entrance of the labyrinth in which the pics are to be found. From left to right with me, @Laurel Aurelia, @Aiyumei, [me], and Manoji. If you survived the maze (I suspect not everyone did), there was a dance party at the other end.

1937048423_Intimacy-Opening-1-Blank.thumb.png.3650d4fb172ccc35d948d5d485075563.png

• Like 13

On 2/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Terrible pic, because I was lagging out, but here I am yesterday at the opening of my new exhibition at @manoji Yachvili's gallery, greeting new arrivals at the entrance of the labyrinth in which the pics are to be found. From left to right with me, @Laurel Aurelia, @Aiyumei, [me], and Manoji. If you survived the maze (I suspect not everyone did), there was a dance party at the other end.

1937048423_Intimacy-Opening-1-Blank.thumb.png.3650d4fb172ccc35d948d5d485075563.png

This pic isn't terrible at all. It shows what you were doing, and the friends you were with. That's what SL is all about!!!

• Like 4