How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

I couldn't get a shot of the ceremony, because my lag was so bad, but I took a few afterwards!!!  All raw pics.

Sandor exhibit5_1340

Sandor exhibit5_1352

Sandor exhibit5_1373

Sandor exhibit5_1350

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 8

Caitlin was there with me at the wedding (but crashed), and It got us thinking, Here we're trying to find something south pacific for ours. Anyone have any suggestions for a location like that?

Caitlin and I searching sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I couldn't get a shot of the ceremony, because my lag was so bad, but I took a few afterwards!!!  All raw pics.

I couldn't even see Kal until after the ceremony and he stood up and half the time I only saw half her dress. The picture I posted was Lynne's. I told her this is why we eloped and she agreed.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, Bagnu said:

Sandor exhibit5_1340

Sandor exhibit5_1352

Sandor exhibit5_1373

Sandor exhibit5_1350

you really need powerfull gpu and enough ram, to render  mesh and particle on that land.

I suffer no lag there at all.

I log faaaar away from SL main server

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

I know her very well 😁not gonna happen

Yeah I know that too. when i saw her looking this way on my computer, where I couldnt see you, I thought she was looking for you.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 12:37 AM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

you really need powerfull gpu and enough ram, to render  mesh and particle on that land.

I suffer no lag there at all.

I log faaaar away from SL main server

I have 32 gigs of RAM, and an Nvidia GTX 1050. I don't usually have issues rendering. My issue is the extremely slow internet where I live. I can't get anything faster than DSL through my phone line!!!

• Like 1

1311171091_PersephonewaitingforaVictorianHome.jpg.f1100647a6846242043a2454ad3aa6a7.jpg

Waiting for another Victorian Home to be available. (The one LL offered me 3 x in a row today would've been ok, except the region name sounded Russian. Sometimes I'm just too picky.)  😞

p.s. 
I got one at Barker, not close to Alycia's house, but close to water, a rezz zone, and an undeveloped region to be added later. I think I'll stay to see what goes in next here.  🙂

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to Add infor
  • Like 4