How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

A new friend, Sheri, who I met through Caitlin. She hired me ( as Swallow ) as dancer in the club where she's one of the managers. I told her I was a man in RL, and she got to meet me as Sandor too.  

Shei Filtered Swallow.png

• Like 5

Well, this is what my avatar looked like today today. Caitlin delivered. Mama Allpa certified doctor. Caitlin wanted me to find one quickly for this weekend, so I did. She was still half alseep when we went to the clinic. It was quite the experience. We named our daughter Lilith. It was coincidental that the doctor's middle name was that as well, but very appropriate.

In case anyone finds my images offensive, I kindly ask that you not be offended. This is how we all came into this world. Through birth. Our mothers naked. Us helpless newborns. It is an expression of love between a man and a woman. Bringing in new life.

Doctot asisting with Birth 2.png

Cait and I after delivery 6.png

Capture.PNG

• Like 7

Today I went through and updated my Profile picture and Picks (Good grief! I hadn't changed my picture in ten years!!) Updated my Forum badge to match.

Then I cleaned up some no-longer-needed objects on my parcel, did a little Inventory cleaning, and assembled a new outfit.

So my SL is lookin' pretty fine today, thanks!

• Like 7

On 6/26/2021 at 7:29 PM, Bagnu said:

I'm starting this thread, so we can post pics of absolutely anything we like in SL. A rock. a set of stairs. Our homes. Your nose. Whatever. I'm starting it with a couple of pics from the Island, as it is now.

snapshot

snapshot

Nice! Could you post the SLURL? I'd love to visit your Island!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Benjamin Opel said:

Nice! Could you post the SLURL? I'd love to visit your Island!

When I get inworld tomorrow I will. You can also search for Sandy Island Resorts. The club is gone now, but there is a floating Island Castle you can fly to. An elevator takes you to a fully equipped dungeon!!! Then the art gallery.. First floor is mostly art pics of Caitlin.

• Thanks 1