When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

9 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

off topic but your last name is the longest i've ever seen in SL

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That's the word for extreme superstition of the number thirteen.  :D

It might lead to a case of Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.  We're safer looking at houses, unless of course we suffer from Domatophobia.

• Haha 4

New Bellisseria Art Display up for the month of May. It is from 9 forum regulars (from this thread and one other). Some stunning pictures and all used with permission of the photographer. Come see it at Firestorm Art Gallery, located at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Firestorm Social Island/189/173/28

Side note: this is a G rated region and at times teaming with SL newbies. So, pls be sure all bits and cracks are covered when you come :)

Bellisseria Glimpses Poster.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Random question...I've been MIA for a while lol, but have you guys noticed if there are any Victorian homes? I have a traditional...but I've really been considering letting it go. It's a gorgeous corner plot and all...but those Victorians 😩 i want one bad.

13 minutes ago, SolsticeCarlet said:

Random question...I've been MIA for a while lol, but have you guys noticed if there are any Victorian homes? I have a traditional...but I've really been considering letting it go. It's a gorgeous corner plot and all...but those Victorians 😩 i want one bad.

Won't know til you try. They're available pretty often!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Providence Lake chalet going

I was really looking forward to this region, but no luck this time. It seems like the system is acting weird, it has never been so difficult getting a home during release time... 

I think I'll make a foof offering to one of those statues around the chalets... let's see if that works...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you for letting us know Milk. I was really looking forward to this region, but no luck this time. It seems like the system is acting weird, it has never been so difficult getting a home during release time... 

I think I'll make a foof offering to one of those statues around the chalets... let's see if that works...

I just wasted 10 tries on trying to get a spot.  It looks like the alt army members have "chartered unknown territory" and taken the best spots as per, as they are already in-situ, and my tries were wasted on the houses they spat out after they gleaned the treasure. 

Edited by Fleur Aurelia
spelling
  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Sometimes I don’t see a region going until half has gone. I guess the best tip is to wait until a few more houses are taken there before you try. 

Thank you, still, I will be doing the food offering thing to those little sculptures... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

I just wasted 10 tries on trying to get a spot.  It looks like the alt army members have "chartered unknown territory" and taken the best spots as per, as they are already in-situ, and my tries were wasted on the houses they spat out after they gleaned the treasure. 

From what I can tell, there are still half lakefronts and edges available. Don’t give up! Or just keep your eye out on a new region. Maybe reach out to the people you consider alt armies for help? I’m sure they’d have some tips.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

Taking a ride on my MadPea Flamingo bike, it looks like there are a few lakeside chalets which are still Public Works Linden Homes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1