Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Trump is just the temporary head of a very poisonous snake.

In the end he sided with the Democrats completely.  

I think there is more than meets the eye here.  

Donald Trump is a means to an end.  A vehicle for a while.

The poisonous snake though, in my opinion, is the Republican Party's involvement with evangelicals.  That corruption needs to end plus it's illegal and bribery.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Meanwhile, I really wish people would stop deluding themselves into the happy fantasy that this was just a deadly riot.

They do so, because they are told without any sense of introspective criticism : Trump is blinding them from the very fact he only staged all of this to distract from the fact he' s going to leave the White House a very rich man.

There is no other motivation on his mind.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Because that was pretty clearly the plan, it seems a mistake to push the Senate impeachment trial so early. Let the House managers work behind the scenes with Biden's DOJ for a few months to gather incontrovertible evidence of which GOP reps were fully complicit to unify the country in driving them from politics forever, along with Trump.

They just to let him leave office.  He has several charges waiting for him when he does.

Here's one I hope they pursue first.

Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani role in Capitol riots could draw charges (usatoday.com)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'd rather not use your mind when it's reading alt-right rags, but then, does it read anything else?

Let's take #3....regarding the Dominion issue, the voting machines...there is no evidence of fraud...it was created by the alt-right rags, a number who are victimizing Coomer now:

"An election systems worker driven into hiding by death threats has filed a defamation lawsuit against President Donald Trump’s campaign, two of its lawyers and some conservative media figures and outlets.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, said he wants his life back after being named in false charges as a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden. There has been no evidence that the election was rigged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/dominion-worker-eric-coomer-sues-trump-campaign-conservative-media-n1252205

So countering that we have this article which points out there is issues with those machines:

Court-ordered audit concludes Dominion voting machines were intentionally designed to ‘create systemic fraud’ in Michigan

The court-ordered forensic audit, carried out by Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), found that Dominion systems in Antrim County, Michigan recorded a shocking 68 percent error rate while tabulating votes. The report noted that the faulty software far exceeds the “allowable election error rate” of 0.0008 percent set by the Federal Election Commission. 

The preliminary report also found that there were attempts to “tamper with evidence.” Analysis revealed that on November 21, an “unauthorized user unsuccessfully attempted to zero out election results,” the auditors said. The report also found that all security logs from Election Day, and the days prior to and after November 3, had vanished. https://www.rt.com/usa/509674-michigan-dominion-audit-errors-fraud/

This sort of reporting is not allowed on Left wing sites and therefore to see what is really going on, one must look for news elsewhere then the USA

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

They just to let him leave office.  He has several charges waiting for him when he does.

Here's one I hope they pursue first.

Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani role in Capitol riots could draw charges (usatoday.com)

According to the article, this is what Trump said "cavalry" and "wild".  Giuliani said "trial by combat".  Cavalry is the place where Jesus was crucified, so I don't know what he means by using the word "cavalry".  Giuliani with "trial by combat" speaks for itself and it's terrible.  Wild could mean uncivilized?  I'm asking because I also want to know what Trump said.  I heard he tweeted "fight".  

Trump retweeted several posts in which the organizers described attendees as the “cavalry” or predicted the rally would be “wild” -- an adjective that repeatedly came up in social media posts in the days leading up to the rally.

Edited by JanuarySwan

23 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

So countering that we have this article which points out there is issues with those machines:

Court-ordered audit concludes Dominion voting machines were intentionally designed to ‘create systemic fraud’ in Michigan

The court-ordered forensic audit, carried out by Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), found that Dominion systems in Antrim County, Michigan recorded a shocking 68 percent error rate while tabulating votes. The report noted that the faulty software far exceeds the “allowable election error rate” of 0.0008 percent set by the Federal Election Commission. 

The preliminary report also found that there were attempts to “tamper with evidence.” Analysis revealed that on November 21, an “unauthorized user unsuccessfully attempted to zero out election results,” the auditors said. The report also found that all security logs from Election Day, and the days prior to and after November 3, had vanished. https://www.rt.com/usa/509674-michigan-dominion-audit-errors-fraud/

This sort of reporting is not allowed on Left wing sites and therefore to see what is really going on, one must look for news elsewhere then the USA

Debunked.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/audit-in-michigan-county-refutes-dominion-conspiracy-theory/

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359--547422--,00.html

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Janet Voxel said:

...but who's checking the facts of the fact checkers who check the facts? Huh? HUH!?

Good point. And are they wearing tin foil hats?

ASOG is run by Russ Ramsland, a notorious right-wing conspiracy nut who has also claimed that the "deep state" was created during a meeting between George Soros, the Muslim Brotherhood, and George H. W. Bush's father in Germany in the 1930s.

Really precocious guy, George Soros. He was born in 1930, so he'd have been about 6 when this supposedly happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

You do realize that you're basing your argument on an analysis by the guy who mistook Minnesota for Michigan, as reported by the organization that used to be called "Russia Today"?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:
37 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Expand  Expand  

You do realize that you're basing your argument on an analysis by the guy who mistook Minnesota for Michigan, as reported by the organization that used to be called "Russia Today"?

And still funded by the Russian government....great source!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

Some of the defenses have finally kicked-in, so I think the pendulum will swing back. This isn't the first time the US has faced a threat from right-wing nut jobs (e.g., Joe McCarthy, the John Birch Society, etc), and they do something stupid enough to remind voters that they don't really want a fascist dictatorship after all, the groups shrivel up and go underground for a couple decades. But I fear we'll still see some ugly stuff from the remnants of this batch:

Meanwhile, I really wish people would stop deluding themselves into the happy fantasy that this was just a deadly riot. It was an attempted coup, with planning and preparations of which Trump was fully aware when, for two months, he beat the "stolen election" drum and repeatedly reminded his followers of the joint session of Congress on the 6th, when the whole legislative branch and the VP would be together and readily available for assassination.

Because that was pretty clearly the plan, it seems a mistake to push the Senate impeachment trial so early. Let the House managers work behind the scenes with Biden's DOJ for a few months to gather incontrovertible evidence of which GOP reps were fully complicit to unify the country in driving them from politics forever, along with Trump.

Great info...and makes me breathe a few sighs of relief...knowing we've been through this before and so have the potential to overcome it again...

But then I remember the guy with the funny mustache and people gassed to death...   :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:
  1. In 2020 it was known that an employee (Eric Coomer) of Dominion Voting Machines reportedly claimed that he had made sure Trump would not win.

Let's say that a state used voting machines by three different companies, one of which was Dominion.

If, when comparing the 2020 election to the 2016 election, one candidate performed noticeably better in the counties with Dominion machines in 2020 than in the counties using the other manufacturers' machines, would that be evidence of fraud on that candidate's part?

1 hour ago, JanuarySwan said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Trump is just the temporary head of a very poisonous snake.

In the end he sided with the Democrats completely.  

I think there is more than meets the eye here.  

Donald Trump is a means to an end.  A vehicle for a while.

The poisonous snake though, in my opinion, is the Republican Party's involvement with evangelicals.  That corruption needs to end plus it's illegal and bribery. 

In what ways did he side with the Democrats in the end?  I don't see him siding with either party really, as an autocratic coup attempt pretty much circumvents parties and simply uses one or the other to its advantage.

I agree about the evangelicals...very dangerous and a big force in the US...usually only seen via direct experience if you live in one of the many red states.

2 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

A few days ago I met inworld a lady from the US who applied to model. She told me that she is the second year on the university and didn't choose a major yet. We talked about the election in Georgia. She said actually no recounts were performed. It's fake news. When I doubted that she got mad with me and ended the conversation.

You can bet that something else about her was fake, too!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

https://www.rt.com/usa/509674-michigan-dominion-audit-errors-fraud/

There are conservative websites that aren't insane, you know, and not funded by the Russian government. But you never access those, and instead access far-right conspiracy websites. I don't know what to do, I think you need some sort of intervention because you're addicted to right-wing rags.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:
  1. In 2020 there was a pandemic making for a lot of mail in votes which are the easiest to be fraudulent.
  2. In 2020 it was known the voting machines were hackable.
  3. In 2020 it was known that an employee (Eric Coomer) of Dominion Voting Machines reportedly claimed that he had made sure Trump would not win.
  4. In 2020 Big Tech interfered with the Election by banning and blocking thousands of accounts of the Conservative party.
  5. In 2020  US newpapers and TV networks were 92% democrat and regularly reported outright lies and deceptions about the Trump administration. One pretty much had to look outside of the USA for accurate, non biased reporting.

Now Doc, use your mind :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote-by-mail_in_Oregon

https://www.opb.org/news/article/history-vote-by-mail-oregon-elections/

https://theconversation.com/mail-in-voting-lessons-from-oregon-the-state-with-the-longest-history-of-voting-by-mail-145155

https://multco.us/elections/brief-history-vote-mail-oregon

https://www.vox.com/21401321/oregon-vote-by-mail-2020-presidential-election

There's tons more if you just look.

2 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

No! You're just being an intolerant tolerant intolerant! 

See, this is why I voted for Trump in the first place! All you hippie-dippie liberals with your smug facts for everything, I just wanted to own you. I trust in what I feel! Facts can be made up! And I feel this election was stolen by the DEEP STATE! Yeah, that's right I said it, the deep state. MAGA! And this election was stolen! It was the biggest, most beautiful election ever! Did you see how many votes Trump got? It was like 75 eleven million! It was the highest number of votes ever! MAGA! 

And let me tell you something! When I voted, all I saw was Trump voters, I asked and everybody there said they were voting for Trump! I went right up to that Dominion voting machine and cast my vote for Trump and it was rigged. The whole thing! The Dems tried to pass election reforms! For what? The voter system works just fine and don't get me started on all that mail in fraud! Who votes by mail? I tell you who! The military and they been doing it for years! Show me someone in the military that voted by mail! That's right! You can't! Because the Military doesn't vote by mail...they vote in the military!

See, I been thinking about this...alot. Alex Jones says Reptilian deep state operatives have planned this very moment since 1968 and now those chickens are coming home to roost! MAGA! I know this is triggering you libs, with your mocha lattes and black lives matter marches! I don't care though, Imma have my say and you can't stop me. See there's this thing called the first amendment that allows me to have my opinion and thoughts on things and it says I don't have to care about facts! Then there's the second amendment that says I have the right to bear children! And there's the third amendment that about the balance of power and there six branches of government! The president, the vice president, the democrats and the republicans, that's six!

So yeaaah, that's my feelings on this whole thing. Both sides are evil, I just cast my vote for the one that's less good...just to wipe that smug lib smile off your face! I know you're smiling right now! Wipe it off!

Wow, you're very good! Do you practice in front of a mirror?

Now I'm just waiting to see how many reactionary posters "like" this because it all sounds perfectly reasonable to them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Both sides are Nazi? Oh, noooo!!!!

No! You listen here....Nazi's are bad. The only nazis in existence are the libs trying to force facts on people. You know what Antifa stands for? Anti-Facists! They co-opted that name after WWII to subvert people into thinking they were actually against Facism when really....they were facists all along! Ha! Won't fool me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

Um... It has been for over 60 years that I personally know of.

Yea I know.  I was responding to someone mentioning the southern democrats during the civil war.  How they switched up from wanting to own slaves to wanting to keep blacks in their "place" during the 60s.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:01 AM, Chaser Zaks said:

When a large portion of America thinks the election was rigged, the list above is bad if they want to calm people who believe it was rigged or otherwise hacked.

Both parties WANT American elections to be fraudulent.  Consider that list you have expressed along with a mile-long list of similar reasons.  Anyone who was actually concerned about election integrity would be calling for things like international monitors, paper ballots, vote-counting transparency, UN-ADJUSTED exit polling, etc.  In other words, they'd be calling for the same things the US calls the gold standards for election integrity all across the globe.  But I never hear cries to bolster election integrity -- just to overturn the results of whatever the last election was because one side or the other didn't like the results.

Insofar as this thread, yeah the Democratic party scares the heck out of me (both leadership and rank and file).  I separate that from "the left" because clearly there is nothing "left" at all about the party or what it promotes.  The actual left is powerless in the United States... that's what the FBI (and now the CIA and NSA) is for.  I suspect we'll see another "Patriot Act" under the Biden presidency to clamp the lid down even further.

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.