Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That election was so unfair it wasn't funny.. My guy should have had it hands down , but noooo.. All the fraudualtion and constipation going on all over the place , He never stood a chance..

I just hope he hasn't given up on trying again in four years..

Come back Kanye, Come baaack! \o/

• Haha 6

A few days ago I met inworld a lady from the US who applied to model. She told me that she is the second year on the university and didn't choose a major yet. We talked about the election in Georgia. She said actually no recounts were performed. It's fake news. When I doubted that she got mad with me and ended the conversation.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

A few days ago I met inworld a lady from the US who applied to model. She told me that she is the second year on the university and didn't choose a major yet. We talked about the election in Georgia. She said actually no recounts were done. It's fake news. When I doubted that she got mad with me and ended the conversation.

Was it about the second election for the senate? Just curious.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Was it about the second election for the senate? Just curious.

No. The main election. I said it is hard to believe in fraud when the results of 3 re-counts are almost the same. She replied, no re-counts were performed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

No. The main election. I said it is hard to believe in fraud when the results of 3 re-counts are almost the same. She replied, no re-counts were performed.

I was just curious, because I don't even know what happened in the runoff for the senate.. hehehehe

I stopped paying attention when it all went crazy..

4 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

What was 2020 different compared with 2016? The answer is simple. 2016 Trump won. 2020 he lost the election. Now use your mind.

1. In 2020 there was a pandemic making for a lot of mail in votes which are the easiest to be fraudulent.
  2. In 2020 it was known the voting machines were hackable.
  3. In 2020 it was known that an employee (Eric Coomer) of Dominion Voting Machines reportedly claimed that he had made sure Trump would not win.
  4. In 2020 Big Tech interfered with the Election by banning and blocking thousands of accounts of the Conservative party.
  5. In 2020  US newpapers and TV networks were 92% democrat and regularly reported outright lies and deceptions about the Trump administration. One pretty much had to look outside of the USA for accurate, non biased reporting.

Now Doc, use your mind :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

In 2020 there was a pandemic making for a lot of mail in votes which are the easiest to be fraudulent.

I wrote already "to be fair" both sides claimed each other were going to "steal" the election starting in Summer of 2020 which was all over the media due to difficulties with voting because of coronavirus.

I am curious about an issue with Trump though in that his daughter Ivanka was a Democrat.  To be first daughter, did she switch or switched at some time.  I never knew Donald Trump was a Republican as I knew him from watching Celebrity Appetence a few times but his politic affiliation never came up and I was not a fan of the show, watched a few times.  So, I was curious just how long has Donald Trump been a Republican?   Many of these people are talking heads for people behind the curtains who pull the strings.  In the end, Donald Trump tried to bury the Republican party and especially Mitch McConnell (Republican Senator) which I found rather curious too.  

Edited by JanuarySwan

20 hours ago, Jackson Redstar said:

If we want to say a historical figure from the civil war is bad and should be removed let us all remember that historical figure was a part of the Democrat Party of America that started a civil war in the first place for the right to be able to own slaves. Maybe then if we want to purify our history, we need to ban and re name the Democrat Party of America as well.....

Interesting though why the south is mostly republican now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/07/republican-party-is-white-southern-how-did-that-happen/

11 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Meanwhile, after 23 pages of a well or not game, we managed to forget an important thing. Linden Labs is a private owned company with an international reach.

Now, as an European citizen, I can tell you that the EU is taking slightly an harsh stance against foreign companies which have a marketshare in the EU. One of our laws, our rules, our regulations or be gone. Don't start a moan about it, this mentality is already in place since the start of the EU.

In the European law, hate speech, racism, discrimination, xenophobia an so on are punishable criminal acts. Reports of such acts towards any social media, which Linden Labs is, must be removed within 48 hours. And make no mistake, the EU is verifying the actions taken by the social media company, each 6 months, reports it and based on these reports, penalties (fines) are been given.

So, when you think you have your Freedom Of Speech, that Freedom Of Speech is being filled in differently in other countries and might lead to financial troubles for the company of which you are using it as a platform for your ideas.

Just keep that in mind.

All said and clear. And i do bet LL will not want to loose their biggest users base, Yes Europeans that are having enough on  their own with Cod virus and dont need the less then a quarter of Americans that are utterly crazy cultists spreading lies around anymore.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
  1. In 2020 there was a pandemic making for a lot of mail in votes which are the easiest to be fraudulent.
  2. In 2020 it was known the voting machines were hackable.
  3. In 2020 it was known that an employee (Eric Coomer) of Dominion Voting Machines reportedly claimed that he had made sure Trump would not win.
  4. In 2020 Big Tech interfered with the Election by banning and blocking thousands of accounts of the Conservative party.
  5. In 2020  US newpapers and TV networks were 92% democrat and regularly reported outright lies and deceptions about the Trump administration. One pretty much had to look outside of the USA for accurate, non biased reporting.

Now Doc, use your mind :)

I'd rather not use your mind when it's reading alt-right rags, but then, does it read anything else?

Let's take #3....regarding the Dominion issue, the voting machines...there is no evidence of fraud...it was created by the alt-right rags, a number who are victimizing Coomer now:

"An election systems worker driven into hiding by death threats has filed a defamation lawsuit against President Donald Trump’s campaign, two of its lawyers and some conservative media figures and outlets.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, said he wants his life back after being named in false charges as a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden. There has been no evidence that the election was rigged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/dominion-worker-eric-coomer-sues-trump-campaign-conservative-media-n1252205

18 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Now Doc, use your mind

I think 1 - 4 were already dismissed by several courts. The leader of the US Cybersecurty agency said "...election was the country's most secure ever." And Trumps Attorney General: "Justice Dept. finds no evidence of fraud to alter election outcome."  You know these people are much more competent and familiar with the matter than I. Why would I doubt what they say? Unlike Trump for example they don't win anything, when they lie.

About number 5. Sorry, I don't know much about the US media scene.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

I wrote already "to be fair" both sides claimed each other were going to "steal" the election starting in Summer of 2020 which was all over the media.

I am curious about an issue with Trump though in that his daughter Ivanka was a Democrat.  To be first daughter, did she switch or switched at some time.  I never knew Donald Trump was a Republican as I knew him from watching Celebrity Appetence a few times but his politic affiliation never came up and I was not a fan of the show, watched a few times.  So, I was curious just how long has Donald Trump been a Republican?   Many of these people are talking heads for people behind the curtains who pull the strings.  In the end, Donald Trump tried to bury the Republican party and especially Mitch McConnell (Republican Senator) which I found rather curious too.  

Here's the thing - the Trumps, ultimately, are the Trumps. If you think they have some sort of loyalty to anyone other than themselves you aren't very observant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

I wrote already "to be fair" both sides claimed each other were going to "steal" the election starting in Summer of 2020 which was all over the media.

I don't really know too much about the pre 2016 Trumps but I remember back in 2016 thinking that Trump struck me  as more of a left wing Dem then Hillary was. I think his track record in the last 4 years proves it.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'd rather not use your mind when it's reading alt-right rags, but then, does it read anything else?

Let's take #3....regarding the Dominion issue, the voting machines...there is no evidence of fraud...it was created by the alt-right rags, a number who are victimizing Coomer now:

"An election systems worker driven into hiding by death threats has filed a defamation lawsuit against President Donald Trump’s campaign, two of its lawyers and some conservative media figures and outlets.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, said he wants his life back after being named in false charges as a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden. There has been no evidence that the election was rigged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/dominion-worker-eric-coomer-sues-trump-campaign-conservative-media-n1252205

I read the left wing news first as it is so in one's face and then afterwards I look up the corresponding article in a right wing paper  and figure the truth is somehwhere in the middle or leaning towards the right wing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:
12 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Expand  Expand  

I read the left wing news first as it is so in one's face and then afterwards I look up the corresponding article in a right wing paper  and figure the truth is somehwhere in the middle or leaning towards the right wing.

Can you provide links to the left-wing news that is so "in one's face"? I more think it feels that way to you because you disagree with it.

Sometimes truth is somewhere in the middle, but sometimes you're dealing with people in a cult who are batsh*tcrazy, and what do you get when you compromise with batsh*tcrazy?  You can't get any semblance of truth...

• Like 1

I'm really liking the Lincoln Project, founded by Republicans who left the party, disgusted by Trump. Here's one of the co-founder's take on the recent impeachment in Congress. (he's kind of gruff, and has that 'a stick is permanently lodged where the sun doesn't shine' vibe as most conservatives do, but I really like him, and he gets right to the point):

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I don't really know too much about the pre 2016 Trumps but I remember back in 2016 thinking that Trump struck me  as more of a left wing Dem then Hillary was. I think his track record in the last 4 years proves it.

In what way though?  What made you think that?

Now, I said in the end Donald Trump tried to bury the Republican Party and I should have said why.   Donald Trump was tweeting such things as "unless you want to commit party suicide, you will approve the stimulus" or something to that effect.  That's the closest I can get without looking it up.  There were other things Trump said about Republican party suicide and he was right.  

I'd like to see the Republican party rebuild itself and separate from it's involvement with evangelicals.  It's the 21st freakin' century already.  We need a more secular government on both sides of the fence.

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

and growing...

Trump is just the temporary head of a very poisonous snake.

Some of the defenses have finally kicked-in, so I think the pendulum will swing back. This isn't the first time the US has faced a threat from right-wing nut jobs (e.g., Joe McCarthy, the John Birch Society, etc), and they do something stupid enough to remind voters that they don't really want a fascist dictatorship after all, the groups shrivel up and go underground for a couple decades. But I fear we'll still see some ugly stuff from the remnants of this batch:

Meanwhile, I really wish people would stop deluding themselves into the happy fantasy that this was just a deadly riot. It was an attempted coup, with planning and preparations of which Trump was fully aware when, for two months, he beat the "stolen election" drum and repeatedly reminded his followers of the joint session of Congress on the 6th, when the whole legislative branch and the VP would be together and readily available for assassination.

Because that was pretty clearly the plan, it seems a mistake to push the Senate impeachment trial so early. Let the House managers work behind the scenes with Biden's DOJ for a few months to gather incontrovertible evidence of which GOP reps were fully complicit to unify the country in driving them from politics forever, along with Trump.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.