Season's Greetings from Linden Lab!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

2020 has been quite the year for everyone, all around the world. We wanted to take a moment to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. 

I thought I would do another employee campaign, similar to the SL17B campaign that I did back in June. This time I asked different teams to volunteer for a seasonal image. The following are the teams that volunteered, and the last image is (almost) all of us, right after one of our All Hands Meetings!

Seasons Greetings from the Executive Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Executive team - they make all the important decisions!

Seasons Greetings from the Tilia Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Tilia team - they make sure that the money Residents earn gets to them in a safe, secure way!

Seasons Greetings from the Engineering - Ops Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Engineering / Ops team - they keep Second Life running and recently uplifted it into the clouds!

Seasons Greetings from the Infra-Payme Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Infra/Payme team - they take care of all money-related transactions as well as the internal tools other Lindens use to help the Residents!

Seasons Greetings from the Concierge Support Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Concierge Support team - they provide support for technical and in world issues, as well as taking care of our Residents in Live Chat and our Concierge level Residents!

Seasons Greetings from the Marketing Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the Marketing team - they showcase the vibrant world of Second Life and keep the Residents engaged and informed!

Seasons Greetings from the QA Team.png

Season’s Greetings from the QA team - they facilitate smooth testing procedures, working directly with our developers to find bugs!

Seasons Greetings from the Furs of Linden Lab.png

Season’s Greetings from the furs of Linden Lab - they love showcasing their fursonas with their avatars!

Seasons Greetings from Linden Lab.png

Season’s Greetings from all of us at Linden Lab! Here’s to many more years of growth in our community!

Click over to our Employee Flickr Album for all employee campaigns and don’t forget to connect with us on Social Media!

• Like 37
  • Thanks 7

21 hours ago, Strawberry Linden said:

2020 has been quite the year for everyone, all around the world. We wanted to take a moment to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. 

I thought I would do another employee campaign, similar to the SL17B campaign that I did back in June. This time I asked different teams to volunteer for a seasonal image. The following are the teams that volunteered, and the last image is (almost) all of us, right after one of our All Hands Meetings!

Season’s Greetings from the Executive team - they make all the important decisions!

Season’s Greetings from the Tilia team - they make sure that the money Residents earn gets to them in a safe, secure way!

Season’s Greetings from the Engineering / Ops team - they keep Second Life running and recently uplifted it into the clouds!

Season’s Greetings from the Infra/Payme team - they take care of all money-related transactions as well as the internal tools other Lindens use to help the Residents!

Season’s Greetings from the Concierge Support team - they provide support for technical and in world issues, as well as taking care of our Residents in Live Chat and our Concierge level Residents!

Season’s Greetings from the Marketing team - they showcase the vibrant world of Second Life and keep the Residents engaged and informed!

Season’s Greetings from the QA team - they facilitate smooth testing procedures, working directly with our developers to find bugs!

Season’s Greetings from the furs of Linden Lab - they love showcasing their fursonas with their avatars!

Season’s Greetings from all of us at Linden Lab! Here’s to many more years of growth in our community!

Click over to our Employee Flickr Album for all employee campaigns and don’t forget to connect with us on Social Media!

Ahh this explains why the grid has been so wonky lately........

Happy Holidays LL employees and their pets

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.