Next theme teaser (after the stilts!)

Claire Atheria
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, xViXeNx71 said:

Patch posted a new picture on his Flickr that might be a teaser for the next theme. 

Food fight!

No mention of Bellisseria in the photo's tags or groups; looks like a simple holiday shot, like the ones for Halloween. Have to say, this is what I was hoping for when log cabins were first mentioned!

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

No mention of Bellisseria in the photo's tags or groups; looks like a simple holiday shot, like the ones for Halloween. Have to say, this is what I was hoping for when log cabins were first mentioned!

Yeah, this definitely makes it suspect as a new home type hint.  He's usually really good about adding a Bellisseria or Linden Homes tag to all of the new home hint pictures.

• Like 2

SO!  LL's calendar shows there will be Linden Reveal on Friday, yay!  We don't know much about about it, but let's look a little more closely at the Expo.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:18 PM, Nika Talaj said:

The "Lights of Hope" region is where the home decorating contest will be held, and perhaps where the Linden-decorated Linden homes will be exhibited.  Presumably that region has something to do with the previously mysterious SSPLOH region up in the old SSP area.

SSPLOH.JPG.47d9cab8267571dee3fb181398bf0cb9.JPG

Weeeeelllll, sorta yes, but mostly no!  SSPLOH has now been added to the expo west of the Lights of Hope region, it is now named LOH Linden.  It features a number of Linden Homes (but not Stilts) decorated by various Lindens, and just like the Lights of Hope region (featuring homes built & decorated by prefab makers), it is home to a contest where you vote for a home by paying an ACS kiosk.

There's some very nice, and in one case some rather unlikely (LOL!), decor on LOH Linden.

So the connection on the east of the LOH Linden region leads to Lights of Hope.  And the connection on the north?  Well, that's a bridge.  Right now, the end of it looks like this.

LOH.thumb.JPG.3435b2ee7a7a9eccf3f890d5f7458b91.JPG

Good spot for a Linden Reveal region, amirite?  Will the Reveal region be a reveal of the theme after the stilts?  Will it just be the Stilts reveal region, again?  Will it be a mix - "here's the homes you might get someday" region?  Time ... and not much of it! ... will tell :)

I'm hoping we'll learn a little more about the sequencing of the theme release(s) at the time of the Reveal, but, again, time will tell.

ETA: In case anyone's wondering if I'm an Expo contributor violating an NDA by posting this, I'm not.  I just TP'd into the ACS region and looked around.

Edited by Nika Talaj
caveat
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just spotted the Linden Reveal region showing up as (LOH Linden) I think added on the west side of the SL Christmas Expo region.

1248328065_LOHLinden.thumb.PNG.1d6e95b197a6ec0262521617894aa53c.PNG

1 day left to go! :)

It's official the Linden Reveal will happen on Friday 4th December 2020. It's now on the official Second Life calendar. See my blog post for more details. 

L1.PNG.e8ba13bbd86a1e850048db9b1d6c554a.PNG

Times not confirmed yet. 

L2.thumb.PNG.6a2138cc5c83957094e86e743a405f5e.PNG

Exciting weekend ahead. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

there is a new reveal coming up??? When is the expo? Does anyone have a LM

1 minute ago, heartzwhim said:

what photo???

When you have questions about something someone posted, you will typically find the answers by simply reading the previous posts.  Scroll up or go to the previous page.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Times not confirmed yet. 

I have a shop in the Expo, and confirmed last night the Expo regions open at 6 am SLT tomorrow. That doesn't mean the reveal region will be open then, but last year w/ the Victorian reveal it was shortly after 6 am (IIRC).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

9 hours ago, Claire Atheria said:

I have a shop in the Expo, and confirmed last night the Expo regions open at 6 am SLT tomorrow. That doesn't mean the reveal region will be open then, but last year w/ the Victorian reveal it was shortly after 6 am (IIRC).

/me wonders if she can skip out of work for a bit to go check out the new reveal

*starts plotting

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me considers taking my laptop to work and hotspotting off of my phone

I work from home, with my work laptop connected to my home monitors. All I have to do is set myself to Busy or Do Not Disturb mode and then swap the monitors back to my home computer.  As long as I have no meetings during that time and don't have anything going on that someone might need to contact me for.

i could maybe get away with it -- for a short bit anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.