Next theme teaser (after the stilts!)

Claire Atheria
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Well, I'm waiting at the North edge of LOH where there is a selection of current Linden homes.  There are signs in front of me saying Road Closed, and emptiness beyond.  I thought if I came as a Queen with a throne and bodyguards they might feel compelled to open up. :) 

Queen Tiny.jpg

Your majesty, I find your royal gown quite amazing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Patch's latest flickr - this has got to be the new theme! The walls and wood look like that shown in the other pic.

Snowball Fight!

What a nice porch, and there is a step.  I can't read what the book in the window says - it looks vaguely Hungarian but could be gibberish, and I don't know if the four blue stars mean anything.

13 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Patch's latest flickr - this has got to be the new theme! The walls and wood look like that shown in the other pic.

Snowball Fight!

Thats definitly it. I recognize the door we speculated endlessly about in that first picture.

They are very pretty and quaint, with a European vibe (to me anyway). The insides remind me a bit of the log homes.

EDIT: Patch has said in chat:

The inspiration was German, specifically prototyped after the village of Helen, GA in the northeast Georgia mountains.

LindenHomeReveal2020_3_001.png

LindenHomeReveal2020_2_001.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

There is a great varity of layout types within those houses. The one in my screenshot has a very detailed layout, with interesting cuts. Perfect to right out of the box set up seperate rooms (bath, office, kitchen...). Others feature some bigger rooms, that allow for livingroom and kitchen to be mixed (for example).

And there is beer near the windmill (which by the way has moving interior).

Snapshot_144.png

Edited by Syo Emerald
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.