NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I probably will be busy RL when they are released (I'm thinking it is still the case that some Lindens in California will be needed to help).  Just in case (and so I can at least read Belli chat afterwards about the release), Nika has logged in and dressed in an old all-system outfit, including long system hair and system sneakers.  Complexity 2000!

[Yes, I know, all-invisible is the best.  But I find it so disorienting.]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Lindens and Moles are special.  They can temp increase the region limits and I'm pretty sure they can also get into full regions too.

I'm not there, just looking at the map so I'm not aware if any of them are swelling the crowd.

Edited by Frigga Freidman

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Why stand there? Why not another one? 

It's where the Big Button is (the "Release Homes" button).

Okay it's just pretend, the real button isn't inworld, but it's the region that will be first connected to the new ones once they go online, so people present in Faraday will be able to see exactly when it happens.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm not there, just looking at the map so I'm not aware if any of them are swelling the crowd.

Since typically the Linden Home regions can't hold that many --- at least I didn't think they could -- I assume that there must be some Lindens and/or Moles there.   Or maybe I'm wrong about how many people can be in a Linden Home region.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.