NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Syo Emerald said:

<taps forehead>

You can't run out of Stilts, if you don't release them!

I already saw some locations, that are absolute dream ones. But no chance, if after the pause there will also only be drops of single regions being released.

I'm pretty sure that once a test passes muster, then they will all be released like they did with the other Themes.  They don't want to release them all if they know they are having problems.

• Like 2

I took the Content Creation pack. Interesting to see that they offer interior doors and safety railings. These are no transfer. People who will sell interior walls to split larger rooms, can not sell with these doors. But they fit perfectly in size and style so I suppose... sell walls without doors and offer support for those who can't place their doors in a wall?

int_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added image
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

From in world.  They ran into some snags and are working on them.

[10:15] Patch Linden: We've had to stop, the test region is not healthy the way we want it to be

[10:16] Patch Linden: It means nothing other than we're working on it, and I'll update again later hopefully when we work through the issues.

[10:18] Patch Linden: There's 3900 Stilt Homes in this release, if it goes anything like Victorian, it'll be many days before that runs out when we can get going again.

[10:18] Patch Linden: (oh and 552 House boats)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Willow Mercury said:

i try to get one, to support the community then with addons .. but it seems nearly impossible

They stopped after around one region or so. Right now, nobody can get one, unless someone tosses theirs back from that first drop.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.