Make Us Laugh!

Here you go, even though it's a misinformation meme, it still made me laugh.. hehehehe

abbott-and-costello-corona-virus-meme.jp

"On a side note, Covid-19 is not the name of the virus,but the disease the virus causes which stands for, CoronaVirus Disease 2019 .. SARS-CoV-2 is the name of the virus which stands for,  Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome CoronaVirus 2 "

3s7ea2.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

been reading some twitters

me a week ago: if only I had a week with nothing to do and where nobody would interrupt me I could clean my house from top to bottom.  Me today: Nope that wasn't it

me: am now wondering how my children ever survived at school without having 23 snacks a day

me 3 days ago: I want my children to have the best education possible. Me 3 days later after home schooling: I don't mind if my children grow up dumb

me: am at home with my dad, we are both working from home at the dining table. He is a aeronautics engineer on a conference call with his work. I am drawing a picture of a duck

• Haha 12

17 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Ok, picture the scene..

Next door installs a hot tub.

Its summer.

Over the next few weeks we get party time. Disco lights, pounding music, maybe even middle aged swinging.

One summer evening, the show is on the road. We're out back ....gardening.

Then it came......

Loud and clear........

From the crowded hot tub.....

"I hope that's your fanny I'm feeling"

I was going to ask, if this was the UK or USA version - but then having someone touch a fanny is funny in either :D 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

UK...……...Yorkshire...……. :)

Yes, of course :D - same as me (Rotherham). So fanny is - hahahaha - "front bottom" !!!!!!  - hahahaha 😄🤪

Edited by Marigold Devin
to take my c4nt out hahahahaha
  • Haha 2

This one has been going around FB. Most people see the word 'nowhere'. My husband, who is not a gambler at all, sees 'Reno' first.  Not sure what that should tell me.

image.png.40461a4d1d3f5be46606ebacaa4063c9.png

I saw the word 'Absolute'.  I'm taking that to mean that I need to go to the liquor store again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I saw the word 'Absolute'.  I'm taking that to mean that I need to go to the liquor store again.

I saw Absolute Yo.  The Yo probably because I am in the middle of another Breaking Bad binge?  

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Yes, of course :D - same as me (Rotherham). So fanny is - hahahaha - "front bottom" !!!!!!  - hahahaha 😄🤪

Fanny can be laughed off as a potential verbal gaf in RL.
Its when they know you owned a volkswagon beetle in your youth and they persist in asking
how your lovely Vee Dub bonnet is going years later that's the real problem. 😲😑  *slap

VWimages.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Same but reversed.

I guess they don't sell fanny packs in the UK.

We call them bum bags or hip packs.

edited to add:

Might also be a generational thing. In 1993 when I married my first husband, who was 12 years younger than me, I called them bum bags, he was most insistent they were called hip packs, really objected to the word bum being in the same sentence as bag for some unknown reason. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
sporran; now there's a funny word
  • Thanks 1