Make Us Laugh!

11 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

KFCs inKentucky be like...

876DE283-7D59-44FC-AFBA-D326A855F16A.thumb.jpeg.6ee7afbc309fa6eed88c5c0df92251c7.jpeg

I'll take the puppies. You can have the guys. I'm pretty much done with cleaning up after men. A thankless, unpaid, full time job.

And I'm supposed to hold down a full time paid job at the same time so he can sit on his butt after work and do nothing? NOT happening!

• Haha 2

On 3/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, Marigold Devin said:

Yes, of course :D - same as me (Rotherham). So fanny is - hahahaha - "front bottom" !!!!!!  - hahahaha 😄🤪

i hate to admit that I had to go to the urban dictionary to find out what a front bottom is

image.png.ee12cb2848435844b34caca178d0de24.png

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

i hate to admit that I had to go to the urban dictionary to find out what a front bottom is

Haha. Well I did think about saying c4nt, but the forum software would have stopped me, and I would have had to wash out my filthy mouth with soap and water!

After a recent sweary phone conversation with an old friend I'd recently got back in touch with, my language being an aid to how riled up I was about a certain person who had particularly annoyed me in real life, I'd apologised to the friend the following day for my foul language, and he responded with "The sh1ts and f4cks I could take, but the barrage of c4nts was a little too much." He is genuinely always so eloquent with his use of the English language, he can generally make expletives sound like poetry. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

It's like they (the English*) speak a whole nuther language from us 'merikans, ain't it?

*Well, the whole lot o'British, really

• Like 2
  • Haha 2